TENPIN BOWLING SHOW GOES TO MELBOURNE

I have been informed by C31 that the Tenpin Bowling Show is skeduled to start regular weekly transmissions on C31 Melboune / Geelong this Tuesday evening at 10.30pm. The show will also be repeated during the week.
Their viewing audience is quoted as a massive 1.2 million people.

DVD's of the show will have now arrived at all Community TV Stations through out Australia.

Now it is up to you (bowlers, centre managers, sponsors etc). to get on the phone or email to their local Community TV Station, and request they broadcast the shows for all to enjoy.

I have been approached and overwhelmed by numerous sponsors / tournament managers / and major bowling equipment suppliers, requesting TV coverage of some of the countries biggest events and pledging sponsorship.

It would be fantastic to have TV coverage of some of the Australian major tournaments.

Remember the CocaCola Classic from Logan City Lanes on TV years ago?
It was played in the lunch break during the Cricket matches. Well I still miss it and long for similar local matches to return to TV, and get our sport in the spotlight in Australia where it should be.

To contact your local Community Broadcaster, try this link.
Without your support it wont just happen all by itself.

www.ctvaa.org.au/links.html

Kind regards
Tony Drexel
Tenpin Bowling Show.

This is good news!!! I used to love the lunch time brakes during the cricket stoped me from flicking channels :)

Back
Top Bottom