TENPIN SHOW GOES NATIONAL

As from the 7th of December the Tenpin Bowling Show will be national, with the annoucement today that TVS Sydney will be starting to broadcast the weekly bowling show. This means that every city in Australia that has a Community Television Station will be broadcasting the show at least twice a week.
The audience is now becoming massive, covering MELBOURNE, GEELONG, BRISBANE and ADELAIDE, with SYDNEY, PERTH, BUNBURY and ALBANY all locked in to start broadcasting soon.
The first show to go on air in Sydney will be the 2007 Columbia 300 South Pacific Classic from the AMF Moorabbin Lanes.
11 matches will be shown, featuring some of our top bowlers including Jason Belmonte, Jason Walsh and Paeng Nepomuceno from the Philippines!
I hope that people sit back and enjoy the South Pacific Classic on TV, and that other major Australian tournaments in the future also gain similar exposure that our sport definitely needs and deserves.
Tony Drexel
Editor / Producer
Tenpin Bowling Show

Ummm..... Can't be National.

Not being shown in Tasmania. Last time I checked, we're still part of Australia. :)

Oh Shucks!
Do you have a community TV channel in Tassie?
If you can get one going, I would be glad to supply the programming - 24 hours a day non-stop Tenpin Bowling! No cooking shows allowed......
I am currently looking at putting the show on satellite (my main job is involved with International Satellite Broadcasting), so I am examining three options that I have available.

Ummm..... Can't be National.
Not being shown in Tasmania. Last time I checked, we're still part of Australia. :)
Tasmania part of the country...

HELLO?!? Canberra, "Heart of the Nation", Capital, etc etc... Didn't see us on that list either!

:p

Sorry guys, I can't get the show into every city and country town in Oz because there is not a big enough audience to substain running a community television station there.
I am selling DVD's of the South Pacific Classic (as stated in the classified section of this forum), mainly for people who are not able to access one of the seven (7) community stations who are broadcasting the shows.
Kind regards,
Tony Drexel
Editor / Producer
Tenpin Bowling Show

Only if you can receive TVS channel 31 from Sydney, and I doubt that because of the distance.
Two options:
a) If I am sucessfull at getting the show on satellite (I don't mean Fox either):-
I am looking at the Satellite Community Channel from Sydney - SCTV on the Optus B3 Satellite, or the Westlink Satellite Channel from Perth on Optus C1 Satellite, (this is the channel that many caravan travellers use, and nearly all outback homesteads and also roadhouses have from one end of the country to the other). or
b) Refer to the classifies on this forum as I am selling DVD's of the shows, at present the South Pacific Classic, for people who can't pick up one of the seven community stations who will be broadcasting the shows.
Kind regards,
Tony Drexel
Editor / Producer
TenPin Bowling Show.

:p
As from the 7th of December the Tenpin Bowling Show will be national, with the annoucement today that TVS Sydney will be starting to broadcast the weekly bowling show. This means that every city in Australia that has a Community Television Station will be broadcasting the show at least twice a week.

Tony Drexel
Editor / Producer
Tenpin Bowling Show
That is great, but where and when can we find out just WHEN (DAYS) and TIMES as we do not get a guide for channel 31.
This will be just great, as Tenpin Bowling needs exposure like this.
Keep up the good work.

This is just what Bowling needs, the exposure on TV, but when and where does one find out what Day/Days and Times it will be broadcast on Channel 31 ???

Tenpin Bowling Show now on THREE TIMES a week in Melbourne / Geelong.
Show starts now - 2.30am Saturday Morning EST.
Also shown 10.30pm Tuesday's and Thursday's at 3pm.
Will have a definite answer this week on getting the show broadcast on the Optus Aurora Satellite.
Just received the latest OZTAM Television Viewer numbers report from Melbourne.....The show's popularity is growing extremely fast.
Must have lots of keen bowlers in Victoria!!!

Permission Granted!
The Tenpin Bowling Show today received Government approval to be broadcast on the Optus Aurora Satellite, covering ALL of Australia.
Homesteads, Roadhouses and Caravaners who rely on the Optus Satellite for their TV will be able to watch the show weekly from November the 7th at 7pm Central Daylight Saving Time, on the Westlink Government Channel.
Tony Drexel
Editor / Producer
Tenpin Bowling Show
ph 0414 885 982

More Good News!
After talking to the Programming Manager for Television Sydney today, he has agreed to air the Tenpin Show THREE TIMES A WEEK AND IN PRIME TIME!
So, the weekly show launches in Sydney on the 7th of December at 7pm, with repeats on Sunday's at 11am and Tuesday's at 5.30pm.
BONUS BONUS BONUS!
Spoonman on MMM should have his free "TENPIN BOWLING PACK" of goodies by Tuesday. I hope he mentions Jason on air again, as in my letter to him I indicated what amazing sucess he is having at representing Australia in Russia this week.:)
Tony Drexel

Back
Top Bottom