Tenpin Bowling Show goes to Las Vegas!

You read right!
C31 Melbourne approached the show today asking permission (by contract agreement), to have the Tenpin Bowling Show previewed at the GLOBAL PRODUCERS meeting in Las Vegas skeduled for January the 31st, with the intention to have the show broadcast in other countries.

On top of this, at the request of all the Television Stations that take the show, the Tenpin Show is to be nominated for an award at the 2008 ANTENNA TELEVISION AWARDS to be held on the 24th of April.

Tony Drexel & the crew.
Tenpin Bowling Show
Going places!
:wave:

The Tenpin Bowling Show is proudly sponsored by the ABPA, GOLDPIN & AMF.

Well done guys.
One question though, how do i get that channel? do i need pay tv?

I don't know whether C31 in melbourne has the range to get to Bendigo. If it does, you will be able to tune it in on the UHF band on your TV at C31. If you can't get it, there are box sets of the SPC available. Just PM me or Tenpin Bowling Show and we can give you the details.

This is huge news Tony, its a massive credit to the hard work you, your crew and Brenton have put into the sport of tenpin bowling.

Well done!

Fantastic news - good luck with the expansion and the nomination for the Award is very well deserved. A great show and what potential to get our sport finally getting the recognition.

Great going guys

Fantastic news to hear !!! Well done to Tony and the crew , and good luck with the award too !

Great news guys, just a thought! would Brenton's commentery require SUB TITLES in the US of A ????????????????? lol ABSOLUTELY.................

Back
Top Bottom