AMF TENPIN BOWLING SHOW

TENPIN BOWLING CONTINUES ON C31 TELEVISION IN ADELAIDE.

We are now into week 20 of broadcasting Tenpin Bowling on TV in Adelaide.

Broadcast times are every week:
TUESDAY 7.30PM
THURSDAY 6.30PM
SUNDAY 12.30PM

I urge all bowlers who would like to see more of our sport on TV to contact their local Community Television station.

NOTICE:
Melbourne & Geelong Community Television with a massive audience, have this week requested access to the AMF Tenpin Bowling Show!

The potential to promote our sport here is tremendous.
The support from bowling centre managers, bowlers, and C31 to date has been totaly incredible.

AMF is now the major sponsor of the show, and thanks should go to Garry (state manager AMF South Australia), his friendly staff, the bowlers who appear on screen, the commentators - Robert, Jason and Steve, the film crew, and to C31 Television.

Talk about the shows is evident in all of the local centres, even with the general public walking up to bowlers who have appeared on TV, saying "you were great" or "you rock" etc.

Lets try to get Tenpin Bowling on TV all over Aust, and lift our sport to a new level.

Tony Drexel.
AMF Tenpin Bowling Show
Ph 0414 885 982

Thank you, this is great, would like to have known earlier. We need to get behind this and request our community and regional stations for the link.
Leanne

Hi Adrian,
Would you like to see Tenpin Bowling on your local TV Channel 37 in Mount Gambier?
I have regular email contact with them, and could ask if they would run some shows.
Nothing vetured nothing gained, I can only ask!

Kind regards,
Tony Drexel
AMF Tenpin Bowling Show

Channel 37? If you're talking about 'Bushvision' i think they had to pull the plug a while back.

Hi Adrian,
I have left a message with Lyn Ashby from Channel 37 to contact me.
They still produce some programs etc, but not aware that channel 37 was off the air. (I am in Mount Barker so can't pick up the signal).
I am considering having some of the shows uplinked to satellite (I manage a satellite television company), to see how much interest would result from a wider audiance. But that would require you to have a free to air satellite system to receive the signal. This week I intend to send copies of the show to all of the community television stations in Australia, (C31 in Melbourne/Geelong already have theirs), and monitor the responses, but sadly I don't think that is going to help you much because of not being near a capital city.

Back
Top Bottom