Tenpin Bowling Show goes to Brisbane!

The Tenpin Bowling Show will be starting soon on Channel 31 BRISBANE.
I will post the broadcast times on this forum when they are known.
This means the show is now reaching a massive audience in Melboune, Geelong, Adelaide, and now Brisbane.
And soon to begin in PERTH!
This has to improve the outlook for Tenpin Bowling in this country.
Let's Roll!
Tony Drexel
Tenpin Bowling Show

The first Tenpin Bowling Show in Brisbane will be screened in prime time this comming Monday at 7.30pm, and repeated for those missing out on Sundays at 2.30pm.
Brenton Davy is at the SPC in Melbourne from today (Thursday), acting as my manager and doing a absolute brilliant job at organising filming of the event, and aranging TV interviews with a string of very interesting and well know people.
Grand stand is already up and the cameras will be rolling.
Looking forward to during October, bringing you all the action from the South Pacific Classic.

Tony Drexel
Tenpin Bowling Show.
:TVsurf:

The Tenpin Bowling Show's Brisbane broadcast time on Monday's is now 7.30pm, with a repeat at 2.30pm Sunday's.
It will be several weeks before the South Pacific Classic goes to air on the show, as it takes 6 to 7 hours to edit a 30 minute show, and I only returned today to Adelaide, to start working on it. But it will be worth every second of it. It was an electric final with the audience almost jumping on each other's shoulders to get a look.

Kind regards
Tony Drexel
Tenpin Bowling Show.

Can anyone confirm whether the show is on tonite.....yesterdays program indicated it was for 7.30pm, but I notice that in todays' paper it isn't listed at all for any time????

Back
Top Bottom