Tenpin Bowling Show to start

Perth, Albury, and Bunbury will soon be able to view the Tenpin Bowling Show.
Starting day is Thursday 8th of November at 5.30pm, with a repeat on Monday's at 10pm.
The first shows are local matches featuring league bowlers and technical advice from Brenton Davy and others in the know, followed by the final 11 matches from lanes 3 & 4 at the South Pacific Classic held recently at AMF Moorabin Victoria, and including interviews with some of the Pro Bowlers.
Depending on having travel and accommodation expenses covered, the show is capable of traveling to and filming any tournament within Australia, and then having that tournament broadcast on TV in Adelaide, Melbourne, Geelong, Brisbane, Perth, Albany, Bunbury, and hopefully soon also Sydney.
I Hope that everyone is able to enjoy the show and that our sport prospers.
Kind regards,
Tony Drexel
Editor / Producer
The Tenpin Bowling Show.
Ph 0414 885 982

Hi W.A.
I have been busy on the phones for the past few days trying to secure the Tenpin Bowling Show for Albury, Bunbury and also to get it uplinked to the Optus Aurora Satellite.
I almost have it "in the bag"..!!
The show will be broadcast twice in Perth. Thats all ok, but I learnt through people on this forum that Albury and Bunbury only receive Access 31 from Perth via a satellite feed which is active only on weekends.
Cant change the times that the show goes to air on Access 31, so.....
After many phone calls to W.Aust including Government officials, I have been told that there is an 80% chance that the satellite will be especially activated on Thursdays at 5.30pm to catch the bowling program!
This will be confirmed next week by the Western Australian Government.
End result will be that Perth, Albany, Bunbury, and every caravan owner, Roadhouse and Homestead in Australia that has an Optus Aurora setup will be able to watch the show.
There is only one catch....If the satellite is required for an emergency or urgent transmission, the show would not go to air that night.
I think people could live with that!
Kind regards,
Tony Drexel
Editor / Producer
Tenpin Bowling Show

May our sport prosper in unthinkable ways.
This feels like I'm on a CRUSADE or something!!!!!

Permission Granted!
The Tenpin Bowling Show today received Government approval to be broadcast on the Optus Aurora Satellite, covering ALL of Australia.
Homesteads, Roadhouses and Caravaners who rely on the Optus Satellite for their TV will be able to watch the show weekly from November the 7th at 7pm Central Daylight Saving Time, on the Westlink Government Channel.
Tony Drexel
Editor / Producer
Tenpin Bowling Show
ph 0414 885 982

NOTE: This means that people in Albany and Bunbury WILL also be able to watch the weekly show starting from the 7th of November at 5.30pm W.Aust time, commencing with the South Pacific Classic!

Back
Top Bottom