Tenpin Bowling Show goes to PERTH!!!

let me say thank you for all your hard work and for everyone's hard work in getting this going as far as it has. your doing such a wonderful thing for bowling aus. this can only lead to bigger and better things. i would love to see it come to tassie or have the episode available for download off the net. but to the point, thank you! and let's hope you all continue to keep this going

Tony,

You sir are a legend. Congrats and thank you on working so hard to get this sport national exposure. Looking forward to seeing the product when it airs over here.

Well done.

I would now like to publicly thank the following people for their offers of support and / or assistance in getting the Tenpin Bowling Show to where it is today.
BRENTON DAVY - AMF Village bowl
GARRY - AMF State Manager South Australia
HADEN & ALL THE STAFF - AMF Woodville
SONYA - AMF Manager Woodville
MATHEW & STEVE - AMF Village Bowl
BRETT SMITH - AMF Major Tournament Manager
JASON BELMONTE and his manager LYNNE CLAY
JASE PEARSON - Totalbowling
ROBERT ELLIOTT & JASON TURAI - Commentary Team
ALL OF THE BOWLERS who have appeared on the show, and the future ones also!
THE BOWLING CENTRES - (and not just AMF), for promoting the show.
MY FAMILY - LINDA, SHAUN & TODD, who operate the cameras and put up with me spending hours editing the camera footage.
All of the Community Television Stations through out Australia for getting the show on air:
C31 - Adelaide, C31 - Melbourne / Geelong, Briz31 - Brisbane, and Access 31 - Perth.
And all the bowlers who keep reminding me of how much Bowling will prosper in Australia as a result of persistence.

A SINCERE THANK YOU.
Tony Drexel
Tenpin Bowling Show.

Aww Shucks!:shy:

Seriously, and without wanting this to turn into a mutual admiration society, we should all be thanking you Tony for all the time, passion and money you ands your family have put into this venture. Tony will probably kill me for this, but the fact is that he financed out of his own pocket the vast majority of the production and screening costs (yes it costs money for C31 to screen this) in the initial stages.

For my own part, my small contribution is born out of a desire to see the sport I love and that has given so much to me, prosper.

My understanding is that C31 in Sydney have received the proposal, but a decision can't be made until the programming manager comes back from leave. Hopefully with the SPC Series of the Tenpin Bowling Show giving the show a more national flavour................

Mind you, any "persuasion" that can be brought to bear on C31 won't go astray.

Back
Top Bottom