TBA SA AGM

There are a lot of people defending TBASA on site, but maybe they can tell me what happened at the AGM. As far as the manner in which thing are raised by either myself des on these posts well what better place to bring it up on the SA site. we certainly cant bring it up and vote on in a TBASA meeting?

Unfortunately too many people sit back and might think it but wont say it because of the ridicule, especially now since they might have nominated for Rachuig because of the Gagging clause.

If I'm wrong in what I say, I will be the first to apologies, however I would love to hear facts about what goes on. I don't get many answers.

You want to be blind and go along with what happens thats fine, because really when it comes down to it, it doesn't really effect you. But to some others it does.

Paul Bowler/Coach, thanks for your comments at least someone who has informed me what happened, sort of.

Jo, nice to hear you've got a new career!

Have have ask a couple of questions on this site and all I wanted to get was my $20 worth of answers, or is this how associations work.

Robby, Agree with you if you cant get the centre rep to a meeting then who can you get. Not even enough members to vote on, Too bad if you wanted to resign or something else?

cheers

Tony

Back
Top Bottom