TBA Contacts

mannah

Can anyone help with the following questions:

When is the TBA office returning after the Christmas break.

What is the new Email address for the new office (June V stated in another thread that J Coxon had advised her that the old .tenpin.org emails were no longer valid with the new website).

Any idea when the online registration will be working.

I have been trying all week to find out but with no avail. Maybe someone here can help.

Cant believe they change the tenpin website, and lose their email addresses.

It seriously is not that difficult.

V

and we have to have our nominations in by the end of the month for the youth team and womens team....

I stated in another thread that the TBA emails were temporarily down due to the change in the website. The tenpin.org emails are now all working again. I have had contact from girls in the office so the office is open, John Coxon is at Youth Nationals but still contactable via email, Gillian Thompson Rogers is on holidays until 15th January then she will again be contactable via email and phone. Hope this helps
June

I am having problems with joining TBA on line. I have tried every day since Friday but cant seem to find my way around it.

This morning I tried a different tac - going into the AMF site and finding my bowling centre - Castle Hill, I thought maybe I could join this way, but I still got lost.

Help somebody please? what am I doing wrong. (I have been using computers for many years so although I am a senior, I am not completely cyber useless).:surrender:

Hi Josie

At the moment the online membership is still not up and running. An apology for this was on the TBA Website this morning.

Regards Susanne

No apology on website now. No mention of when online registrations will be up and running. Still no reply to Emails sent to the "contact" email address as per the website. No answer when I have tried to phone (different days and times). Leagues are starting this week and I really need some answers from TBA as I am an association secretary and have no idea what I need to do re memberships or where to get accreditation forms for my leagues.

Hi Mannah,

The TBA have moved to new offices recently and have a new phone number although I understand the old number will transfer you to the new office number anyway.

The contact details are
P.O. Box P.O.Box 244, Albion, Queensland 4210
Tel : (07)3262 4455 , Fax : (07) 3262 5544
Email: [email protected]

I have spoken to Kelly in the offcie this morning so I am sure if you ring the number above you will get an answer.

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom