Tas Rachuig

Hey Matt...

You can't remember reading it on the entry form for the very good reason that it wasn't on there
icon_biggrin.gif

I guess it all depends how many people we end up with in the trials and whether us ladies will be bowling or not. I would assume that, as usually is the case, it would either be 4 or 5 man teams though.

Anyways, good luck to everyone bowling and see you all in Hobart
icon_biggrin.gif

Kassey

I posted that twice originally... oops lol...

Anyways, I guess Mark will discuss it with the rest of us committee peoples and decide once all the entries are in! Seeya there
icon_biggrin.gif

PS - Congrats to me on making the magic no. of posts
icon_wink.gif

hey matt wassup?

just a point here.... i have a dig at lefties just purely cuz they're cack handed lol but did u realise that the two top averages for the masters final was mark foster and me... both right handed.

i was around 205 ave and i think mark was higher. the reason i didnt win is cuz mark bowled two games over 225 against me and i couldnt match it... the reason mark didnt win is cuz paul marginally beat him over 3 games. thats the format and thats the way it goes. therefore the lefties didnt have a ditch or for that matter bowled real well.. they won the games that counted so it goes to show that it didnt matter how many pins you knocked over, overall. It mattered how many game wins you had each round.

cheers

luko
(DJ PoonTastic)

getting back to the original topic ... guys that i know to be bowling ....

Ashley Riley
Matty Riley
Matthew Dickson
Myself
Mark Foster
Hayden George
Garry Crick
Steve Smith
Adam Lucock
Paul Lucock
Aaron Franklin
Andrew Phillips

can anyone add any other names??? could be our smallest field for a while!!!
icon_confused.gif
icon_confused.gif

Just dropping in to wish all bowlers in the Mens and Womens sections rolling off for Rachuig all the very best of luck for the upcoming event.
Hopefully I'll see you at Moonah on the Sunday.
icon_smile.gif

Steve Smith isn't rolling off this year, work commitments or something I heard

Also heard Aaron and Androo weren't rolling off either?????????????

AND SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF THERE IS ONLY 7 WOMEN THIS IS KILLING ME
icon_razz.gif
hehehe

Well good I was concerned when someone said Adam was the only one from Hobart rolling off.
Go Androo
icon_smile.gif

Well....I am bowling, as my cheque was sent a couple of weeks ago....Unless Scooter thought I was a threat, waited for the mail to be delivered, and threw away my entry!! hahaha
icon_biggrin.gif

And Aaron is bowling too

Androo .... I tried ... but failed obviously .... your entry has been accepted!!!! lol

And how the hell did DJ Poontastic's get thru .... I thought I had that covered .... doh!!!

icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

hehe my mama brought mine up
icon_wink.gif
u woulda had to go thru her
icon_wink.gif

yes i know there are plenty of calls there lol

DJ Poontastic

Luko

DJ DJ DJ .......

Where do I start after that comment
icon_confused.gif

Not quite sure where to start ... so I won't .... but just thought I reply so you knew I was thinking of a million comebacks ....
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom