Tas Rachuig

scooter

Hey every1,

Just wondering who will bowling trials in a few weeks time???

There are the usual definates;

Ash, Matty.R, Adam.L, Myself, Mark.F, Garry.C, others that I know, Gusman, Paul.L, Androo, then about 10 possibles, can anyone confirm any others that are bowling??

Cheers
icon_biggrin.gif

yo scooter... i will be bowling but if i go on my current form i will be last lol

hope we get heaps of entries so we can send the strongest team away

cheers

luko

What about the Females rolling off
Jackie
Jessika
Kassey
Beck
What about Sara, Amy, Carol and who else?
Is Peta?

Jekk mate, hope you had a good day yesterday. The footy should have topped it off
icon_wink.gif

Anyways, Peta was a no on Friday night and Amy told me she was the only Hobartian trying out, so we have:
Beck
Kassey
Jess
Jackie
Amy
Debbie
Sara
and I heard Lisa Cook is still considering?

As far as I know, Aaron Franklin, and as a remote possibly, Paul Oakley, and Trent Griggs.

Lisa's a No as well.

Yeh yesterday was ok except I'm still not feeling 100% and dave was sick in bed all afternoon!!
icon_sad.gif

So........ 7 chicks? no roll off??

Hi Guys & Girls!!, if there are only 7 people to try out for a team they will be refunded $128 and $32 will go towards your Trip to Bankstown. or if you wish the whole amount of $160 will come off your trip.

Mark Foster
Tournament Director
icon_smile.gif

i take it the mens entries are the same and $32 will come off the trip?

hmmmm $32 huh? just anough for a bottle each
icon_biggrin.gif

luko

Well if it does come to just 7 for the women and no roll off, in the past we have used it as a training session and I reckon most of us would wanna again Mr Tournament Director
icon_biggrin.gif

And yep Adam, you've got it. We bumped up the entry fee a little to help cover the team costs, so $32 from each male rolling off will be going towards the team as well.

Kassey
TBA Adult Committee Secretary & Tournament Committe Member
icon_razz.gif

Mark you old fyder.

I am with Kassey her.

If there is only 7 ladies nominating they should bowl at least the second weekend if not both weekends.

You can never get to much practice in a team environment.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Well guy's, i dont really give a **** on which way its done, you can bowl or you can not bowl!!.....but it's up to the bowlers!!.....an dont forget you will still have to have your entry in by the 3rd of may with payment!!
icon_biggrin.gif
. This was just an idea!!...it certanily wasnt put in concrete!!...so to those who thought it was...CHECK UR FACTS!!
icon_confused.gif

Mark Foster

Hi guys, just a couple of things, firstly to Mark;

When you sign something off "Tournament Director" it sounds official ... so if it is only an idea you should stress that, because, as you are TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR people may view this as gospel!!! Just my oponion.

Secondly, I know it doesn't effect me at all ... but I'll offer an opinion anyway, I think the women should bowl regardless for a few reasons, team practice as Brett said, get to bowl in a competitive environment because despite no one misses the team everyone will be trying hard to beat each other for pride. And on a purely selfish manner, I would personally like to have the women bowl because it just splits us guys up a little bit and makes the rolloffs more 'complete'

Thats all for now.

Later
icon_wink.gif

LOL! Markie Mark, calm down. If you thought I was having a go, I was also just making a suggestion!!
icon_razz.gif
It's all good bruv.... sheesh!

i'll have a go... mark u ****, bring it on
icon_biggrin.gif

hehehe its all good and remember that
icon_wink.gif

i must report that scoring has become better at moonah... but that depends on which lane u r bowling on lol

john phillips shot a 279 in practice last night b4 league and in his first two games during league he shot 160 odd and 140 odd.... talk about a change in scores... so remember guys if u do shoot a high score during roll offs.. dont become complacent whatever you do!

peace out

luko

and it was a good 279 too.......every shot in the pocket..with a very nice 5 pin in the 6th!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Hey every1,

just wishing every1 that is rolling off for rachuig in 2weeks all the best.

The competition will be tough but may the best 7 make it through.

Anyway Catchya all in Moonah in 2 Weeks

bye
jack
icon_razz.gif

can anyone please shed light on who is rolling off for rachuig from the north-west?

the usuals bec salter, ash riley, matt riley, brett riley, brett kenley and who else?

just wanna know how much i have to train b4 the event
icon_razz.gif

peace out

DJ PoonTastic

Hi Adam,

I am not sure about some of the others that you mentioned but i am not bowling Rachuig this year.

That means eigth place is up for grabs.

I would not worry to much about practice as you are a natural Adam.

Well done on the Hobart Masters last weekend. From all reports you did a great job with the organisation.

Will see you in Hobart in a couple of weeks.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Gday DJ No Cok

From what I know (which usually isn't a great deal!!!) Brett Kenley is very doubtful, probably a no (altho I wish he would bowl!!!) Others that I no, Matt Dickson ....... um ..... that could be it. I'm pretty sure Trent isn't. Possibly Rick ...... there you go, told you I didn't no much!!

Cheers
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif

Well how yall doing.

I got a question on how it will be run this year. Will it be 5 man teams or 4 man teams or mixed teams or doubles or what.

i cant remeber reading it on the entry form.

See yuo all next weekend down south on the left handered ditch.

My last question how much will paul be in front after the first weekend.

Back
Top Bottom