President Shield 2003, predictions

Murderdoll

INSINR8R
Hey all, well it's that time of the year again and shield trials are only 1 month away. The nomination forms are out now, and if ya dont know, Cannington, Kelmscott and Warwick have the honors of hosting the trials. Trials are Dec. 7, 8, and 15, with the top 14 goin on from the first day. And according to the sheet, the reserve will train, so just in case something happns to some1 in the team. Anywayz, now its onto predictions!!! yay.

Note: My predictions are unbiased and i am chosing from skill and style, not from friendship or anything like that. Also every1 is entitled to there own opinions, and if you have your predictions feel free to add them in.

PREDICTIONS!!!!!!
Boys

Now this is from wot ive seen. In no particular order
Chris Barrat
Tom McLoughlin
Ben McLoughlin
Brendan Payne
Brendon Smith
Adrian Altieri (me, remember this is unbiased)
David Wilcox (if your trying out)

I have watched them all, not myself, and i can tell you every1 has improved. But every1 can make this team, no one is restricted, coz your all good. Captain i'm not sure, but could possibly be someone with experience of goin away and bowling. (nationals/shield)

Girls

Not sure on whos tryin out, but this is all i know at the moment

Sylvia Wilson
Natalie Wallington
Stacey Ensall
Naomi from Bunbary (i'm sorry, i dont know your last name)
Emily Kilgren.

Thats all i know that r tryin out at the moment, so thats it.

Remember, you can post your opinions, i'd like to see some feedback on the subject.

Good Luck, c you all @ Trials

Later

Hi all

I would like to come down and try my luck, well get some experince against Perth bowlers, but i dont know much about it. So could some one be kind enough to pm me with some more information like where i can get an entry form, if i am eligable, and stuff like that.

Can anyone help please as i need to find out if i am eligable to try out so i can make arragments.

Thanks

adrian wat are you talking about i have a couple of bowler hidden away that will hopefully kick some arse well if they dont i will be pretty disapionted

but hay i know of three that have wat it takes but wheather they will perform well on the day we will have to wait and see wont we but hay we need more girls hay i would really like to see a lot more girls try out this year and thats not because of what your thinking it would just be good i mean the girls have lost there top bowler this year as she is now an oldie so we need some new talent

and i would like to see russ as the manager again as he was great this year even though i wont be bowling oh well im tied im going to sleep now bye

because i am wat ever i say i am and if i wasnt then why would i say iam

Hey karl, True, we do need more girls to try out, and if you have any hidden bowlers, then they better get down to trials and do just that kick some ass! Well, lets just wait and see, ay? Maybe we could have some excellent bowlers in next years team

Later

well you wont have exelent bowlers in the team cause you wont have me hahahahah

hey
cheers adrian on wot u wrote iam tryin out 4 state team an hopefully make it (but dont think so) but ill try my hardest an if i make it i do if i dont i dont it doesnt matter coz i still ave 2yrs left 2 try out anyway i reckon nat,stacey an sylvia wit definatly get in an nat u would make a great captain :p well c ya
~!emily kilgren!~

well i've got no idea, well maybe a little bit of one, who will make it in this years squad.... except for the members of last year if they are still eligible/bowling :twisted: so ben, adrian (i think thats it for the guys) also little tommy should make it -- lets hope he can remember where those fingers of his were after last night hahaha :p :p :p and one junior that could get in is mitchell marriss (one of the new bowlers on saturday mornings at cannington who put a very impressive showing at the skins tournament there on sunday, averaging 175+ on a testing condition) and then for the girls nat, stacey, sylvia and then - i hate to say this but - whoever else decides to show up for trials (well their were 14 girls try out in 2000, 12 in 2001, and 9 this year) so it would be pleasing to see a decent turn-out for 2003 :)

anyway thats my ramblings on this topic and good luck to everyone who decides to nominate for the 2003 President Shield Trials.

Hey karl, thats Kim edwards. And kim, you have a chance to make the team, just keep ya game up!!!!

*shrugs* Whatever happens happens. :) Hope to make it but if I don't. Oh well. :) Neways, whoever posted after me is, thanks for saying so. :)

Cyas

Back
Top Bottom