predictions???

mickey

hey everyone,
icon_wink.gif

This is an oldy but a goody.
im askin for some predictions on this years Pres. shield. seeing that it is soo close and all.
just wanting to know who everyone thinks are the favourites boys, girls, and combined.
and who they think r the outsiders..
well hope to see some interesting replies.
catch ya lata.
mickey
icon_wink.gif

p.s my predictions are pretty obvious and simple to understand.
the team starts with a big V.
take it easy.

Mickey Mickey Mickey,

Tell them all what you told me...

You said "they got NO hope, at least they can say they had FUN..."

Nah just kidding (not really
icon_wink.gif
), just craeting some friendly rivalry... anyone care to challenge??
icon_wink.gif

Cathya's
icon_biggrin.gif

LindZ....

CENTRAL NSW will give you a challenge, trust me, especially our boys... and the girls will throw in there fair share as well...

2 months to go... you other states better learn how to bowl... for we are at home this year, and we will bring that sheild home.

You know i'm playing... well mostly
icon_biggrin.gif

How can you bring the shield home if its already in your home state to be handed to the winner ? Are you going to take it over the border somewhere, then claim you took it home?

God, sarcasm is the king of all insults

What has Northern got that will see them win this year?

Talent

Experience

Enthusiasm

Great bunch of kids

The best support group

What more could you want....oh yeah most of them think of Bankstown as a second home...see you there.
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

Techniquely Milkman!

The shield belongfs to SQ until the sheild finishes the final game so that is what i meant

James buddy,

Sorry to tell ya, but the shields already been "Expressed Posted" to Victoria... you got NO hope mate.

Kagg69,

Well if thats all you got, all you guys will be seeing is a wooden spoon... as for your question, "What more could you want?" ell you could be a VICTORIAN, that would help your cause 1000 times...

icon_smile.gif
Please remember its just a bit of fun.

hey lindz!!!!!
Mate you just got no idea how good its gunna feel for central to wipe that smile off your face....
i really feel sorry for you vics!!!
Look im also sorry that we're gunna smash ya's but we can't help being so good!!!!

Girls: SQ or SA (both have very good teams on paper, it'll be a tough one)

Guys: Well, really, its up for grabs, but i reckon its between SQ, Central or Vic (just to keep you happy Lindz
icon_wink.gif
) and NQ as an outside chance.

Overall: probably SQ

But we'll all just have to wait and see, i'm sure there are a few surprises waiting to pop up over there.

Lindz,

If we were born Victorian we would all move to Northern anyway.

We've got it all.

See you at the showdown.

I love this stuff.......

Lindz,

If we were born Victorian we would all move to Northern anyway.

We've got it all.

See you at the showdown.

I love this stuff.......

WA guys WA all the Way. We got a really good team, and this year is our year. And WA will be taking that shield back to where it belongs!!!!!! hahaha well all i got to say is good luck to all taking part and hope you all do well.

Sofi mate,

we are going to wipe you guys out like we did on the pool table... and i still havent seen the money you owe me. TIGHT ASS!

KAGG69,

Well shows how confident you are, having to post things twice just to try make yourself believe you guys are going to win... no matter how many times you post, it aint gonna happen.

Catch.

forget the rest s.a. is the best.

s.a. has the best girls team and is going to kick a** this yr,vic,if you are hoping forget it,just stay home and save ur money for next yr.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Man I love this poking fun.

Prediction, there is no **** word in my vocabulary because it is replaced with FATE that this well be the have

Northen Throw em out the window, ACT I'd say 2nd, Vic, LindZ if you are on song you might grab 3rd, and well 1st then is NO QUESTION!

Home centre Advantage, and since well have no lefties, I'll have a word to the lane man and shut all you lefties out!!

CENTRAL, NO QUESTION, 1st every time

hahahahahahaha, Its all in good fun... or is it serious, the prediction

yo yo yo.
james have ur talk to the lane man.
shut out the left..
coz vic will steam ova ur guys even without the left.
and if ya want to even ditch up for ur guys.
let it be.
coz if u think it is a ditch for u guys then it is goin to be heaven for our guys.
catch ya lata.
take it easy everyone.
mickey
icon_wink.gif

S.A, Central, all you other teams are just there to make up the numbers. So just go out there and have FUN, atleast get that much out of it
icon_wink.gif

And James S, we are more than a song, we are a CHART BUSTER.

Bring it on!
icon_cool.gif

Chart busters... they arent that good because they only last on top for one week.... or one game in ur case....

Central will lay the smack down on your candys A$$e$.Central says know your role and shut your mouth, If you smell what we are cooking!

;-)

I cant wait

KAGG!!!!!!!!!!! you forgot to mention 1 MASSIVE detail.... northern also has MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
icon_razz.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
lol

oh and bravo james.... *ahem* having not EVER bowled shield before your talking it up nice and big.. (anyone got a pin?!?) heheh

lindz man u and me are gunna do battle this year.... hopefully twice so i can prove the 1st time i beat/thrash! u is no fluke!! lol
icon_razz.gif

keep it up!
later dewds
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom