Tassie Rachuig thanks for the memories

Thumpa

Junk Food Addict
I would like to thank all the guys from the Tassie Rachuig Team that welcomed both myself and Maddy with open arms and made us feel part of a Fantastic team
Speaking for both of us we can honestly say we had the best time ever, we have both made some great new friends that hopefully will last a life time:cool:Garry Crick you are a bundle of laughs AYE FULLSTOP
To Brett Debs Jacks and Annie and Donna you guys are fantastic my memories will last forever I throughly enjoyed bowling and hanging out with you all Aaron you are a true gem, managers like you are hard to find:thumbup: Loved the wine
To Ash the Flash, Joel, Tones,Gus,Damien, Chris Commane that's me name don't wear it out:pand Matt and Dazza you guys are one of the nicest bunch of guys I have ever met
Take care AYE
Kerri

Hey Kerri (.)

Glad that you and Maddy enjoyed your time with us(.) We definately enjoyed having both of you "On Board" and would love to draft you again if we get a chance (.)

Although we did not achieve the results we would have liked, at least we had fun trying (.)

By the way, how is Roger?

See you soon HEY (.)

Hey Garry
Roger is fine he is settling well into his new home although he is complaining a little bit about the temperature in the wardrobe he says to say gidday:p:p:p:p

Hey Kerri,
We are glad that you and Maddy had a great time with us. Thankyou for your kind words.
We had an awesome time and really enjoyed sharing our bowling and our lives with you.
You and Maddy fitted so perfectly into our team. Your qualities both on and off the lanes are to be admired.

It seems such a long time ago, 16 years since we bowled together. You were there supporting me as I made my first Rachuig team for Qld.
Thankyou so much for all your love, support and friendship. You truly are a wonderful person and the we are all blessed to have shared such a great experience with you both.

Thanks for singing to Brooke on the bus! She sings "Bumble Bee" all the time now!!!

Take care and look forward to catching up again soon. HEY

Love
Deb

Back
Top Bottom