Sydney Seniors Tournament

Anthony L

Tony Long
Hi to the guys up Sydney way, can anyone inform me as to whether there will be a Seniors Event in your lovley city in 2010 and if there is a date would be good also.... cheers Tony

Hi everyone

Thanks to a new sponsor the Sydney Tournament is being held at Castle Hill on 26th & 27th June, 2010.

Format & Squad times will be advertised after New Year.

I hope that everyone has a safe & happy Xmas & New Year and look forward to seeing you all at Caboolture.

Regards Susanne

:newyear:

Well done, Susanne on getting sponsorship to keep the tournament alive. Not easy to do and I feel certain that your efforts are much appreciated by us 'old f...s'.

Flower

Thanks Bob for filling me in and a special thanks to Susanne for making it happen with a new sponsor in all... To everyone of you oldies l would like to take this opportunity of wishing you all a very Safe and Merry Christmas and have a Fantastic New Year and look forward to seeing you next year.... cheers Tony Long

Hi All

The credit goes to Bob Whybrow for organising the sponsorship deal. I was only responsible for letting him know that we may not be able to hold the tournament without a new sponsor and fortunately Bob was listening.

Regards Susanne
:newyear:

Well done Bobby. Gold Medal performance.

Sounds like a good one to go to. Count me in when the time comes.

Merry Christmas to all.

Onya Bob!!
It's so hard to find sponsors for our sport, so I am encouraging all bowlers to support any sponsor anywhere, even it it's not for the event at which you're bowling.
If you let them know that you're a bowler, I'm sure it will help to keep them coming back.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all.
Brien Show-Yin

Back
Top Bottom