Sunraysia 60 Game marathon..

ITS PROB A BIT LATE FOR THIS YEAR BUT MAYBE WE CAN HAVE A SKINS TOURNAMENT ON THE FRIDAY NIGHT NEXT YEAR THATS IF ANYONE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN BOWLING IN ONE

ITS PROB A BIT LATE FOR THIS YEAR BUT MAYBE WE CAN HAVE A SKINS TOURNAMENT ON THE FRIDAY NIGHT NEXT YEAR THATS IF ANYONE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN BOWLING IN ONE

Sounds good, i'd be in it . . I'll pass the word around the bowl and see if we can get it organised. .

I think its a bit late to organise skins for this year.

maybe next year something can be sent out to all those involved and those interested can plan ahead and the bowl can also organise it better.

Maybe Rob can let everyone know when the lanes will be re oiled ready for practice on Friday night, and what time would be most suitable.

We can then turn up if we can (booked lanes for Rob's convenience would be better) then have a friendly winner takes all small bet.

I'd be in it.

David

An updated Team List As requested.

Those that have not sent averages to me could you please do so:)

Looking forward to a big weekend;)

Rob

Attachments

• Marathon Team List0001.PDF
    384.5 KB · Views: 134
Yes Mr Farqy, I see that you needed a hack country bowler in the likes of The King or (qu--n) Of SHEP Mr Kevvie Wilkins! I am so looking forward to the weekend that Lee and myself have dropped Wayne due to his bad form at the trivia night on Saturday night and have decided to go it alone.
At least my partner wears dresses legally and yours is just a closet queen from that town where fruits come in more then cans!!!!!!
SEE YOU ALL ON THE WEEKEND.
My kindest regards to your lovely wives the NANAS.
P.S is kevvie now part of the farqy harem??????

Farqy and kev have joined because I think they have got a bit upset that i throw a couple more revs than them now, with the 2 of them combined they may just get a head :surrender:

Back
Top Bottom