Sunraysia 60 Game Marathon

Lets lay it out on the table right now..

Collingwood will not make the Grand Final, no way in hell.

Grand Final for 2007: Geelong vs Hawthorn.

Enough said.

Who changed the topic of the thread half way through.... I thought my computer was playing funny buggers on me.

I'm keeping my mouth shut about football. Except Collingwood sucks.....LOL;)

hi rob, sorry about this, but myself, timmy and jason have to pull out due to work commitments.
would have love to have bowled up there!!
hope it all runs well.
Mattie

Hi All,
Here is the updated team list.

Not long now.

Rob

PS... Hey Chucky if you look closely at the team list you might just find a bunny;)

Attachments

• Team List.xls
    17 KB · Views: 83
Geez Peter,

After the way our ROO BOYS smashed the hawks on the weekend i think there in trouble of making it..

I think GEELONG are a huge show for a flag...

Alan & Jenny

Finally!!!! one more sleep and we're off....look out Mildura here we come...
cannot wait to get there....to all those making the drive take extra care on the roads...look forward to catching up with everyone...since i wont be bowling this year:( but it just means i get to enjoy the weekend and the winnings without having to do any hard work;)

Just like to say to everyone travelling up to Mildura this year for this wonderful tournament have a safe trip and take it easy
Nat

Hi All,
Attached are the standings at the half way mark.
Rob

Attachments

• Standings.PDF
    195.9 KB · Views: 90
  • Ave1.PDF
    186.3 KB · Views: 68
  • Ave2.PDF
    144.6 KB · Views: 49
Hi All,

Final Standings Attached.

Rob

Attachments

• Standings0001.PDF
    194.7 KB · Views: 104
  • Ave10001.PDF
    185.1 KB · Views: 84
  • Ave20001.PDF
    132.5 KB · Views: 70
Now that I have caught up on some much needed sleep, Lisa and myself would like to thank all those bowlers that made the trip for the marathon.

Once again it was a long tough weekend but I am sure from most comments received, there was a bit of fun had during the frustration of it all.

Congatulations to Jarrod, Jeremy and Andy on their win after trying so hard for the last 7 years. Also one of the biggest winning margins for quite a few years.

Once again there were many highlights and some wonderful games bowled on a very testing condition. Plenty of advice was offered, especially to Mr. Strachan from little Miss Jess. After about 56 games Ian just happened to ask out loud "How the do I carry in this place" to which the very, very quick reply from Miss Jess was "It takes skill Strachny". Made him smile on the outside at least.:p

Once again thankyou to all that made it a great tournament for Lisa and Myself to host.

I hope everyone had safe trips home and plenty of sleep by now.
Hopefully everyones heaters worked better than Chucky's:D

Thanks
Rob

PS.....Good luck to all those pregnant ladies that were hanging around and supporting their fellas all weekend.

PSS...No hot pink G~Strings next year;)

:marsa37:
might as well been a convertible
it definately must have been zero degrees in ballarat at 5a.m on monday morning, i'll give you the tip
cause it was in my car
cant wait until my next onslaught on the mighty murray cod in january though
:fishing1: :tongue4: thats right, there'll be no love peck this time

:marsa37:
might as well been a convertible
it definately must have been zero degrees in ballarat at 5a.m on monday morning, i'll give you the tip cause it was in my car

You're lucky it wasn't one of our cold mornings

As always it was a great weekend, definitely worth all the lost sleep and frustration.
Congratulations to Jarrod, Jeremy and Andy, great to see persistence pays off. Well done to all the bowlers for continuing to make it a highlight on the calender.
Thanks to Rob, Lisa, the girls and all the staff at Sunraysia for another well run Marathon. Great effort Jess, how many laps up and down the lanes for the weekend?
Graeme & Nat

Back
Top Bottom