Sunraysia 60 Game Marathon

bowlrig

Just A Bowler
Hi All,

It is nearly that time of year again.

The Marathon will be on the 21st & 22nd of August.

Attached is a team list......if there are changes to teams please let me know.

Also attached is a entry form or those interested....also there is a couple of vacancies, so get in quick.

Lisa & myself are looking forward to the tournament this year a bit more than usual.
1. Being the 18th consecutive year of the Sunraysia Marathon (only not a full field on 5 occasions from memory and over full on one occasion ;))
2. Will be a bit less stressfull with the machine upgrade. (no, you still have to enter your scores)
3. All of our old friends will be back:D

See you all soon

Cheers
Rob

Attachments

• entry details.pdf
    199.7 KB · Views: 100
  • Marathon Teams.pdf
    100.1 KB · Views: 121
Hi Rob, unfortunately Paul Francis has had to withdraw due to Seniors Championships on that weekend. Will confirm bowler 3 soon.

Morning Rob,
Team S.F.B will be
Ian Strahan, Barry Dodds, and Mary Dodds.
will send details later on
Can't wait to see you all
Cheers.
Ian and Yvonne

Hi All,
Attached is a updated team list.

Rob

Attachments

• Marathon Teams.pdf
    101.1 KB · Views: 114
Hi Guy's and Gal's,

Don't forget that the inconsiderate new Prime Minister has decided to have an election the same weekend as the Marthon, so please vote before you come away.

See you all soon.

Rob

Attachments

• Marathon Teams.pdf
    104.8 KB · Views: 107
Team 19 does suck but my money is on them for 1st place if not a close 2nd, i dont see your name up the gary why is that????? SCARED???

Team 19 does suck but my money is on them for 1st place if not a close 2nd, i dont see your name up the gary why is that????? SCARED???

Just make sure you are playing the game when 22 v 26. I will arrange to play in that game right now.

Person with the lowest points at the end of the block is off totalbowling for all of September.

SCARED???

sorry miss read my apoligies. well we have our bowling sorted so if we meet then its on either way least points off totalbowling for september october i can deal with that can you????

Back
Top Bottom