Sunraysia 60 Game Marathon

bowlrig

Just A Bowler
Hi All,

The Sunraysia 60 Game Pepsi Max Marathon is only 4 weeks away.

We have 23 confirmed teams.

So if you want to put a team in be quick.

Attached is a team list so far.

If there are any team changes please PM or email me at
[email protected]

Also attached is the entry form.

All enquiries welcome.

Rob

Attachments

• Team List.xls
    16.5 KB · Views: 129
  • Marathon Entry.PDF
    658.2 KB · Views: 146
  • Marathon Entry1.PDF
    601.5 KB · Views: 101
:D oh i am busting at the seams to get up there :) if there are any teams that need a bowler the is one paul francis who is looking to come up and have a bowl lisa i notice that you only have two bowlers listed to bowl and paul would be an asset to your team i am sure any way if any team is looking for a bowler paul would be interested please post and let me know and i will pass the message onto paul thank you and see you all up there soon

Hey Rob,

Could you please add Mattie Wines, Jason Way & Tim Treloar please.

Cheers

deano thinks they are good enough to win with two players, i thought i'd wait until they lost 21 years str8 to tell em they might need to strengthen the personel

that should be when lisa has a walking stick and collingwood may have won another flag

Hi All,

Attached is an updated team list, at the moment there is one team on the reserve list.

Regards
Rob

PSS, Hey chucky, as if Collingwood will win another Grand final.

Attachments

• Team List.xls
    17 KB · Views: 97
Well Mr Chandler,

Dean & I couldn't possibly ask anyone but "THE GREAT MAN HIMSELF" to

strengthen our team, but we thought YOU would enjoy the threesome your

already in, more than ours. ;)

See you at the finish line..............

At least Collingwood still have a coach.

Ahh Lisa a coach....but little talent....as you know we have a few guns down at Glenferrie you might like to get your hands on....particularly number 22 I'd say :D
And on the other point...Craig is getting on a bit not sure if he can keep up with us ;) ;) but i'm sure he'd have fun trying!!!!
Cheryl

thats it

pull the "age" card

i'll start worrying about my age, when i got to take pills to make it happen

funny how all the collingwood supporters and now the hawthorn supporters have come out of the woodwork, couldn't find one in the 90's

I sincerely hope Collingwood make the grandfinal this year...........because it would be wonderful to see them, dare I say it, choke again.

Rob

Got to get there to choke.....guess you bombers won't be too worried about that either tho will you...:roflmao:

Geez what if Collingwood AND Geelong make the Grand Final. Which one will choke bigger? It'll be a nil-all draw even after extra time....the game might go on for days...

BTW Us Hawthorn supporters have always been here, the 90s were a little quiet (except for '91;)) but the 70s & 80s were so good I'll remain smug for a few more years yet.
Graeme

Back
Top Bottom