Sunraysia 60 game Marathon 2009

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen,

Attached is the team list, along with Team Names and Averages.

If there are any changes please PM or email me.

See you all on the weekend.

Rob

Attachments

• Teams Averages.pdf
    27.8 KB · Views: 185
Hi all,
Not long now.

Just a quick note, all bowlers must be registered with TBA to be able to participate in this tournament.

Rob

Just a quick Good Luck to everyone bowling as i will be leaving tonight for Mildura. Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Please drive safe for those who are travelling.

Let the Games begin this weekend!! :D

Hey all cant wait to catch up with everybody so make sure you make it here safe. Even though i wont be bowling again this year (sorry lisa i tried) i will be there causing havoc and also taking side bets. Look forward to seeing all. See you there.

Deano

Hi All,

Congratulations to Paige Williams & Matt Chettleburgh from Albury on their win yesterday. I think there was 5 different teams leading in the last 6 blocks.
A very close event this year.

Attached is the final standing sheet and averages.

I hope everyone that travelled arrived home safely.

It was a tough weekend on the lanes, I think the warm weather made the lanes play a bit different than I expected.

But very friendly and socialable off the lanes.

Alot of tired bodies with sore bits and pieces.

Lisa and I would like to thank all those that participated very much for making the effort to turn up again this year. We look forward to catching up with everyone, every year. You are all great people that make this event what it is.

Great to hear that most of you will be back next year, sad to note that a couple wont be but I think we will still have a full event.

Just a quick note also that the marathon will be on the 22nd & 23rd of August next year and it will be the Sunraysia Marathons 18th year so we might have a bit of cake or something.

Also there was a T-Road Pearl left behind. If anyone knows the owner please contact me.

Cheers
Rob

Attachments

• Marathon12.PDF
    132.6 KB · Views: 165
  • Marathon Aves.PDF
    128.4 KB · Views: 167
I hope everyone made it home safely.

Rob must have been a bit tired yesterday but he was close, dates are 21st and 22nd.

Thanks for a great weekend everyone.

Congratulations to Paige & Matty being this years winners!!

It was a tough tournie this year but it was very enjoyable

Thanks to Rob, Lisa and the Staff for yet another well run Tournement.

Look forward to bowling it again next year.

Regards

Congratulations to all the winners. Thank you once again Rob, Lisa, Alicia, Jess, Shelby and all the staff that helped to make this event as enjoyable as it was. Always great to catch up with everyone and watching all the kids growing up year after year. Can't wait again for next years marathon......Barb

Back
Top Bottom