Storm's New Staff line up for 2007

James Mc

Team Storm Australia
Hi All,

Just a quick note to let you know that Storm have resigned one of the best bowlers in the world today. You guessed it!

"Belmo is back home"

And after speaking with him yesterday he was thankfull to be back amongst freinds.

We have also signed a former PBA tourist and Australian star in his own right Jason Doust. Jason as I sure you are aware has been back at it with a series of good results, and we look forward to supporting Jason with his comeback.

I wish both guys well, and I look forward to catching up soon.

Belmo good luck in Malaysia and Jason same to you for the weekend in Canberra.

Regards
James

Congratulations guys, thoroughly deserved Mr Doust. As for Belmo, well we all know he throws the ball pretty average so it's a big surprise to see him in the line up again..

Best of luck guys.

Well done boy's.

All the best for the future with your new line up in '07.

Nice to see Mr Doust get picked up, true champion of the sport.

Congratulations to both of you, well done.

Jason, while I don't know you personally, the great bowling tips and advice you give on this forum are much appreciated. Thanks. You sound like a great guy.

Cheers

Congrats to both of you, especially to Mr Doust.
Thats gotta be some great news for ya mate.
Im really happy for you!!

Well Done,
Jen

Firstly, congratulations to Storm.............

Belmo - goes without saying, a champion of our sport and aside from the occasional hissy fit, the leader of our game in Australia.

Jason Doust, whilst I have never had the pleasure of meeting you (which I hope to rectify shortly), the positive comments I have heard, and the respect in which you are held by our team, must mean one thing - you are a damn nice bloke !!!!!!!!!

Good on you boys, nice work.

Max

Congratulations Guys,

Belmo, well that just speaks for its self… you’re an asset to any Team, who wouldn’t want you on staff… well done mate I am sure Storm are pleased to have you back on board…

Jason Doust… I am sure you will represent them well mate... Good things happen to good people… You are a great bowler and a great personality for the sport…Your knowledge of the game, and your advice and input to Total Bowling is an asset to the forum and its members, and is much appreciated by all…

Well done to you both and well done to Storm Bowling products on what will be a successful partnership…

Back
Top Bottom