Belmo's International Raid Ends with a 2nd!! Huge Congrats !!!

Jez

Belmo placed 2nd in the Bahrain Open his last event of his 6 week international trip which started at the World Masters Event in England.

Belmo has had a very successful 6 weeks with placing no lower then 4th in all of the events he competed in which included his win at Kuwait to defend his title. 3rd in Denmark, 2nd in Instanbul and now 2nd in Bahrain. Belmo was unlucky in Bahrain leading the tournament right thru to the finals by a large margin but then was beaten by Tim Mack in the step ladder final.

In my opinion Jase has cement his position as one of the world's best bowlers which is shown with him currently leading the European Rankings which arguable includes the highest quality of bowlers in the world. This is a huge acheivement when you look at the fact that Belmo has only competed in 4 of the events out of 7 or 8 which have been held and he has taken the lead already.

I would just like to congratulate Belmo on his acheivements over the last 6 weeks and think he is doing great things for the sport and is especially helping place Australia on the map.

Belmo is back in the country for the next couple of weeks and will be bowling in the Perth Cup and Melbourne Cup.

Just would like to say welcome home buddy. I like am sure like myself the rest of the bowling community is proud of your recent acheivements and i am sure they will not stop here...as they say the world is at ur feet ! :)

Look forward to spending some time with you over the next two weekends at the Perth Cup and Melbourne Cup.

Well done Jason, home at last & hope to see you soon.

Great to see you doing so well & great for the sport of bowling in Australia.

Andrew, Audrey & Monique

BROTHER!!! nothin more to say then congrats an u r the man!
well done on everything mate..
cant wait to catch up with u in melb, welcome home an enjoy perth.
c u soon mate

cough cough PBA cough cough

Congratulations Jase your doing amazing things with your bowling career.
See ya round

Well done Jase,you have done Australia PROUD again.

All the best for the future and looking forward to catching up soon

Paul and Matty K.

Congratulations Belmo!! You are doing Australia proud (and are a force to be reckoned with on the lanes)!!

Keep that fantastic bowling coming and we'll see you home soon.

Kyles & Lacky

Well it surely shows that the Boy from Down Under is dishing it up to the worlds best.
A Huge congrats Jase, well done and keep serving it up.

Well done Belmo, fantastic result. =D> You should be very proud of your achievements. The "homeland" bowling community is right behind you champ. I think Jarrod's post sums up your current and future champion qualities. Just don't beat George at the weekend. =;

Cheers

Feral

By George Frilingos (visiting at Stax's house)

"Nice post Jarrod, how about you and Belmo geta freakin room or something in Melbourne................"

Well done Jase!

By George Frilingos (visiting at Stax's house)

"Nice post Jarrod, how about you and Belmo geta freakin room or something in Melbourne................"

Well done Jase!

So confused............................:rolleyes:

Gary............................................................:cool:

Back
Top Bottom