Stephen Wimbridge, Inmate number 4625!!!!

Stax

Well finally we've got Stephen Wimbridge down the isle.
Yesterday, Saturday 13th November, Donna Elliott Wed Stephen Wimbridge.
(This leaves a big hole in the Perth bachelor market and it will take a few guys to fill that spot.)

Congratulations to the bride and groom, it was their big, big day.

To the three fantastic Bridesmaids (one was a flower girl, but she looked just as pretty). Well done to you three fine young ladies on helping Donna throughout this especially tough day, you came though with flying colours and made it very special for Donna.
To the Maid of Honour: Without your help and dedication to this occasion many of the lovely touches would have been missed. Your many, many hours of help were invaluable. You really are a part of their family. Laura, a very special thank-you from me, but I am sure Donna and Stephens’ thanks are boundless.
To the boys: David and Kyle you did your father proud. We were just lucky there wasn’t a huge group of teenage girls there; it would have been more like a rock concert with all the screaming. You were great, well done.
To Jayde: Never has your mother been so proud, Donna will remember this day better and brighter because of you. A real Gentleman in the making. Take a bow Jayde.
To Donna: Well done with a fabulous job with all the tables, trinkets and all the planning that you put into this occasion. The Goldfish were a great touch, but I’m sure they come in purple. Your dress was as lovely as you. You can hold your head high and be proud of what you achieved on your special day.
To Stephen: We really did it tough on Saturday morning, with all that running around.
The non-stop movement all morning was exhausting. We were also lucky there wasn’t a pensioner’s bingo night in the bar next door to the reception, because with all those lovely pensioners screaming and throwing you their undergarments, their very large undergarments, the bridal table would have got rather messy. Well Done Stephen, inmate number 4625.

Thanks to all those who came to the wedding it was a lot of fun, wasn’t it Greg. How did your Goldfish pull up?

All the best for the future.

The Best Man

Stax

Wimpy wedding

So good to see my old mate finally tie the knot and as Staxo says all the bridal party looked absolutely stunning especially Donna. A big pat on the back for Stax as well for all his hard work just getting Steve to the altar. Only leaves me and scoops now and I cant see that happenning any time soon.

The reception was a real blast and I had a great time......apparently!!!

Baron

Welcome to the club wimpy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Believe it or not, a settled environment does wonders for you!!!!

Congratulations to both of you.

See you in February

Hi Steve and Donna

Congratulations on your big day of marriage. =D>

Good luck in the happy future you both will share together.

All the Best and lots of LOVE from

The Tartaglia Family

PS

CHECK IN is at 8.20am Sunday the 21/11/04 for the KNOCKOUT (money has been raised and entry lowered)

So HONEYMOON is over big BOY

Hope you can make it, love to see you bowl.

TAGS

thanks

thanks guys for all your kind words , Donna and i were absolutely wrapped the way the night went and were so glad that we got to share it with the people that mean the most to us.Its good to be part of the club with such a beautiful girl and looking forward to life in general.Baron and scoops to go and the club is complete wont take long i dont think either.Will be back bowling again on sunday, so much for the honeymoon . Still turn around and look for my mum when i hear mrs wimbridge but i am sure i will get used to it .Catch up with you all soon take care .

steve and donna wimbridge :D :D :D

no chance

well i'd like an odds board, cause Baron wood have to be stand-out favourite

WAS BRILLIANT

C U BOTH SOON

Hey Steve,

Congrats on the wedding of you and Donna. Glad to hear the night went as well as you could have ever hoped.

All the best in the future for you two :D

Catch up with you Sunday.

Luke.

Back
Top Bottom