GOLD CUP 2002

baron

Well its that time of year again and I'm expecting the next month or so to be once again pretty full on. Gold Cup is probably my favourite tournament of the year and the weeks leading up to it are always a lot of fun as each team tries to gain the mental edge heading in to the tournament. This year Team FUBAR will once again have the services of one of its founding members....aka Alan Skupin ....with Stax probably taking over as team Manager. The rest of the team remains unchanged with....Yours truly, Hart, Wimbridge, Bushell, Block and Kury. So get your Teams organized or put your name down at Fairlanes and remember to support the sponsors and lets make this years Gold Cup a success!! Baron :wink: :wink:

Yes its that time of the year again..... Gold cup !!!!
Well i know of one other team that will be there.... where??? not sure but hey if its got to do with bowling we'll be there.
Its a combined team of Rockinghams finest ( and Cannington ) sorry Paul
....but Bushell failed to qualify :oops: :cry:
Whats this i here your dropping a yank for scoops (what the ) good to see your back Al

Gold Cup

8 weeks and counting. I am again looking forward to all the fun and laughter had by our team. It is three days of sarcasm, finger pointing, rumour mongering, oh ye and some bowling thrown in to complete the task.
AAAAHHHHH THE GOLD CUP...

Stax

Back
Top Bottom