State Of Origin

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes THATS GOLD

OMG GO THE MAROONS THAT WAS THE BEST EVER INTERCEPT BY BOWEN..... you nsw's people are going to be seeing that face for the next three weeks!!!!

24-20!!! BOOYAAAH!!!! :cool: :cool:

One of the best games of league I've seen in years. A perfect first half by QLD and a great fight back by NSW in the second.

Kimmorley had a shocker. His kicking game was atrocious. I can't see Noddy being there for game 2. NSW back row were machines. Kennedy, Fitzgibbons and Hindmarsh were fantastic in a losing side.

All the debutants played very well and more importantly Michael Hagan has finally got his first win for the season. :lol: Danny Buderus will have to wait.

1 - 0 QLD.

Im not gonna go on about who is the better team cos I know that NSW has always had the better side. All I want to say is that it was a great game to watch, congrats to QLD for winning but your gonna get hammered down south...
NSW to win games 2 & 3!!!

Ubby said:
Im not gonna go on about who is the better team cos I know that NSW has always had the better side. All I want to say is that it was a great game to watch, congrats to QLD for winning but your gonna get hammered down south...
NSW to win games 2 & 3!!!

bahahaha sif NSW had the better side, the ref let the blues back in the game in the 2nd half, the usual story. Missed that rake ball with 2 in the tackle, then a try was scored, missed 2 forward passes in 2 other tries. So the usual story happened with the ref playing into NSW's hands but not even that was enough.

KriDdLe said:
OMG GO THE MAROONS THAT WAS THE BEST EVER INTERCEPT BY BOWEN..... you nsw's people are going to be seeing that face for the next three weeks!!!!

Bit of a lazy pass by KIMMORLEY! :bad-word: Who reckons he should be sacked, eh :confused:

Bubyee

Rowey :p

i dont mind if nsw walse win the next one.. makes it even better to watch the thrid one when the maroons smash the blues again!!! booyah!

what a great game to watch.. would have sucked for the nsw to have to a awesome intercept like bowens!!!

just an ironic thing about the game... there was a wing a sing and a king playing :p

Hey Krystal...
I know there was a Matt Sing for QLD and a someone King for NSW... And there is Craig Wing... I think he played last night... But that's not certin came someone back me up with that one? lol... :confused:

Cya Alicia

Nice knock on Mr Slater.....................................................

Deadly Dude said:
bahahaha sif NSW had the better side, the ref let the blues back in the game in the 2nd half, the usual story. Missed that rake ball with 2 in the tackle, then a try was scored, missed 2 forward passes in 2 other tries. So the usual story happened with the ref playing into NSW's hands but not even that was enough.

Queensland had their fair share of help from the ref as well. 2 penalties right in front of the posts, for what exactly?

Williams' try never should have been given. Slater knocked on. If it's a "benefit of the doubt" decision, then why wasn't Rooney's given? Both tries were equally doubtful in my opinion.

Webb should have been sin binned. Fancy dropping a forearm on a guy no more than 10 seconds after the ref has just called you aside and asked you to cool it.

Queensland deserved to win though, make no mistake. Kimmorley was worse than useless, Ryles disappeared, Bailey got owned, and Ryan, Simpson and Watmough were nowhere to be seen.

Bring on game 2, NSW can only get better.

Tooley said:
Nice knock on Mr Slater.....................................................

It was impossible to tell if Slaters hand touched the ball or not. If your powers of observation are that good do the referees course and do a better job. We won't discuss the forward pass that led to a NSW try.

Sour grapes MR Tool.

aphelion, I agree with everything you wrote, thats exactly how I seen the game. Kennedy was the best forward on the park, NSW started to really play when he was injected into the second half. It's a pitty Johns was'nt playing as he and Barrett would be unstoppable, maybe he will make the Third game.

willey

Gazaroticus Thunderstalks said:
It was impossible to tell if Slaters hand touched the ball or not. If your powers of observation are that good do the referees course and do a better job. We won't discuss the forward pass that led to a NSW try.

Sour grapes MR Tool.

Our family thought there were 2 forward passes that led to NSW tries.

willey said:
aphelion, I agree with everything you wrote, thats exactly how I seen the game. Kennedy was the best forward on the park, NSW started to really play when he was injected into the second half. It's a pitty Johns was'nt playing as he and Barrett would be unstoppable, maybe he will make the Third game.

willey

LMAO.

Johns this and Johns that. Are NSW a one man team? Johns has played a total of 8 games in 2 seasons and you want to throw him into an Origin match? Give me a break. Johns is past his best. Noddy should get another go. If not, Sherwin is the obvious choice for the Blues #7.

Kennedy was not the best forward in the pack. Hindmarsh & Fitzgibbon were.

Back
Top Bottom