BLUES FANS WHAT IS GOING ON??

Peanut

Nut Head
OK..... just finished watching the Pies v Blues game.... what a poor game of footy by the blues... i know alot of u will say well look at the bombers what r they doing... i tell u know the bomber have got nothing.... but i thought big things of the blues this year and so far NOTHING.... what has happened???

have they gone to sleep lately? ive picked the blues the first 3 rounds... first round cost me 7 in the afl Tipping comp... they got lucky VERY lucky over my bombers last week... what r they gonna do for the ret of the year?

if u Dont know im joking around with people.... they know who they r....
dont get upset.... cause this means nothing... just abit of fun

The bombers r lookin for there first this week...

haha....

Later Ash

Yeah the blue baggers sure didn't help this week's tipping for me. Looking like 0 from 5 matches if West Coast don't get up. Now THAT is a scary thought! Go the mighty Bombers tomorrow! If they can't beat Hawthorn... :lol:

Crawf said:
Yeah the blue baggers sure didn't help this week's tipping for me. Looking like 0 from 5 matches if West Coast don't get up. Now THAT is a scary thought! Go the mighty Bombers tomorrow! If they can't beat Hawthorn... :lol:

OUCH.... Hope ya didnt Pick the lions then.... But ur in LUCK THE COASTS WON!!!! :twisted:

Ash Ash Ash honey , How many times do I have to Tell you????

We are fooling the lot of you!!! so we have lost 2 matches, but hey oh well , we will come stormin home into the finals :D

But Gee , did you not say that your team would beat us???? well boo hoo , we beat you instead LOL this has been the only chance to post on her and have a dig at ya LOL

well Ill be seeing you round the traps -I still have that box of tissues for you :wink:

Back
Top Bottom