State of Origin Game 2

Hammer

I would just like to say

Queenslander

You blues have got nothin, bring it on, I hope there is some fighting tonight, Willie might get another black eye, who knows, hope so:D :)

an origin start will be born tonight
watch out for no 19 for NSW Brett Stewart he will show K.hunt up for the fraud he is. :)

NSW can't win. They can't even sell out their home stadium. It took 3 hours for Suncorp to sell out. It's been over 3 weeks and still the Telstra Stadium still ain't sold out. And stop being a bunch of wimps and blame the rain, scared of gettin a little wet? Lets face facts, NSW lack passion for any sport let alone Rugby League. The Cowboys and Broncos have the highest average of crowed numbers in the NRL. Last year even Melbourne sold out Origin 3 in a few hours. NSW are all talk, they lack passion and will lose the series 3-0. But maybe I'll be eating my word after tonight but right now I doubt I will.... so prove me wrong New South, I hope you can coz I'd love to see a decider but not as mush as I'd love to see a Qld white-wash

QUEENSLAND the real home and heartland of Rugby League

The Queensland team training session was delayed this morning for nearly 2 hours at Telstra Stadium. One of the players, while on his way out from the dressing room happened to notice a suspicious looking, unknown white powdery substance at the end of the field. Big Mal immediately suspended practice while the Police were called in to investigate. After a complete field analysis, the Police determined that the white substance, unknown to the players, was the try line. Practice was resumed when the officials decided that it was highly unlikely that the team would encounter the substance again this year.

GO NSW!!!

The Queensland team training session was delayed this morning for nearly 2 hours at Telstra Stadium. One of the players, while on his way out from the dressing room happened to notice a suspicious looking, unknown white powdery substance at the end of the field. Big Mal immediately suspended practice while the Police were called in to investigate. After a complete field analysis, the Police determined that the white substance, unknown to the players, was the try line. Practice was resumed when the officials decided that it was highly unlikely that the team would encounter the substance again this year.
GO NSW!!!

lol, thats good:D :D :D :D

Q. What's the difference between a dead dog on the road and a dead New South Wales fan on the road?

A. There are skid marks in front of the dog...

Q. How many NSW fans does it take to change a light bulb.

A. Seven - one to change it, five to moan about it and a Manager to say that if the ref had done his job in the first place the light bulb would never have gone out.

Chowny was at school this morning and the teacher asked all the children what there fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came out, Fireman, Policeman, Salesman, Chippy, Captain of Industry etc. But Chowny was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father.

"My father is an exotic dancer in a gay club and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes if the offer is really good, he'll go out with a man, rent a cheap hotel room and let them sleep with him."

The teacher quickly set the other children some work and took little Chowny aside to ask him if that was really true.

"No" said Chowny, "He plays football for NSW State of Origin side, but I was just too embarrassed to say."

QUEENSLANDER........BAD LUCK CHOWNY....

ok Jase thats beats Chowny, and once again NSW has nothin, beaten by a Queenslander, You out done your self this time mate

NSW can't win. They can't even sell out their home stadium. It took 3 hours for Suncorp to sell out. It's been over 3 weeks and still the Telstra Stadium still ain't sold out. And stop being a bunch of wimps and blame the rain, scared of gettin a little wet? Lets face facts, NSW lack passion for any sport let alone Rugby League. The Cowboys and Broncos have the highest average of crowed numbers in the NRL. Last year even Melbourne sold out Origin 3 in a few hours. NSW are all talk, they lack passion and will lose the series 3-0. But maybe I'll be eating my word after tonight but right now I doubt I will.... so prove me wrong New South, I hope you can coz I'd love to see a decider but not as mush as I'd love to see a Qld white-wash
QUEENSLAND the real home and heartland of Rugby League

Never mind that NSW stadium is twice the size of Suncorp.:rolleyes:

nice one jase,

But i must say that seeing QLD has not beat us at telstra stadium, so favour to nsw. lets hope it stay that way.

I would just like to say
Queenslander
You blues have got nothin, bring it on, I hope there is some fighting tonight, Willie might get another black eye, who knows, hope so:D :)
Hammer, Hammer, Hammer. So you've got a $500 bet on NSW to win by 13+ points:confused:

Surprised you didn't pick that up Chowny;)

Hammer, Hammer, Hammer. So you've got a $500 bet on NSW to win by 13+ points:confused:
Surprised you didn't pick that up Chowny;)

I figured if NSW is going to win it might be by a fair few, and it's good odds, got to look after the vbookie points :D :D

I figured if NSW is going to win it might be by a fair few, and it's good odds, got to look after the vbookie points :D :D
Fair enough mate but they won't win. Not a hope in hell. The Telstra Stadium (Stadium Australia sounds better!!) drought will break like the weather did down there. :D

What a match, 40 minutes no penalties, shame about the forward pass to qld, but thats the breaks we can see more the ref.

i would of done a field goal with 30 minutes to go just to mack qld try more, i am amazed they dont think of it, 1 point is 1 point, that might just change a game

Back
Top Bottom