state of origin

PoITeR

Bowl-A-Holic
Ok most victorians wont make a comment but something phil just said on channel nine just got to me: who would of thought playing football inside when it raining outside.

I thought this was a rugby league match played in the winter season raining or not, he wants it more inside get a life, football (sorry rugby league for those soccar fans) is a out door sport, wind comes into play. rain comes into play and they want more indoor games come on,

what is the point of touch judges jarod hayne shots down side line touch judge right there does not put flag up he scores ref goes up stairs and a blade of grass they say no try,

bloody bs

prove it was a no try then. there is no evidence that his heel is clearly on the line. It shuld of been awraded benfit of the doubt to the attacking team.

Does not matter if i thought it was a try or no try, the point i was getting at was side line ref are there for if players goes out, he was in perfect position to see if he touched the line and he went to the back area of the goal saying it was a try, but main ref wanted second opinion, i am sorry that is wrong

prove it was a no try then. there is no evidence that his heel is clearly on the line. It shuld of been awraded benfit of the doubt to the attacking team.

I can "prove" it's NO TRY...NSW didn't get 4 points for it...:D:D:D:D

Queensland 3 ZIP...

Hey the Cockroaches shouldnt have anything to complain about, that poor desision was outdone later when hayne passed the ball forward into the try area and was given a try. Sterlo even said at the end of the game that the law of physics says that if a ball is passd behind the try line and lands over the try line it has to go forward. Either way, NSW cant complain, the score wouldv been the same at 80 minutes.

Well white paint flicked up from the grass under his fluro yellow boots.. does that count as evidence?

It was absolutely the right decision, he definately touched the line.

It must be hard for those southerners to know they can only score from a lucky bounce rather than manufacture their own piece of brilliance like those mighty MAROONS!!!

His foot touched the line, it was pretty clear. Touch judges should have called it though! Plus those idiots upstairs shouldn't have taken so long.

But blues supporters today seem to be forgetting the try scored off a massive forward pass........ Another touch judge mistake.

You know we can ***** and moan about try decisions and the like but (and this hurts as a blues supporter) the bottom line was the better team won on the night.

So bring on game 2 and lets see if we can turn it around and try to make a decider out of the big Suncorp (lang park) stadium and i am sure the game will bring the house down, if not the queensland supporters certainly will make NSW welcome in there own special way lol.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

1) Jarrod Hayne was way out

2) I'm happy for Queensland to give away a penalty for spear tackling Hayne in game 2

3) Hodges out for a month... BRING BACK BIG DELL!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom