State of Origin Game 2

Queensland 2, New South Wales 0, Qld win series.

3 weeks till a 3-nill BLACKWASH!!

that is all............

Great game well done qld scum :(

Now now Cam, no need for that, You guys just really suck, The referee tried to even give it to you, and you still couldn't get the job done, ahhhhhhh it's great to be a Queenslander
As i said before NSW has got nothin, lol and I don't think any of them should make the Australian side, apart from big willie,

cam if you look closely at the soft try of bretts he went under karmicheals right arm because he was scared to go over the top anyway he played well but as was with last origin the only good player was minichello and i don't even like him so if all you got is a good fullback how can you expect to win even with all the chances the ref gave you guys.personally i thought it was one of the worst origin games played and refed until the last 5 minutes when it got exciting and the names not sunshine it's the smart state;)

a couple of things
i just cant believe

Now NSW lost and im not happy about that but that game was an absoulte cracker what is with people now unless theres 10 tries scored its apparently a dud game.

Queensland defense was nothing short of sensational, as for Shane Hayne i thought he had a good game, yeah he missed the forward pass leading to the Queensland try but u cant blame that for NSW losing they had a stack a chances and a) couldnt come up with the goods and B) qlds resolve in defense was too strong

cam i wasn't referring to the score the intensity from both teams wasn't there they both looked tired early then desparate late in the game that's why it was exciting then maybe if the ref blew more penalty's like he should have there would have been more pressure in the opposing halves not just 5 up then kick all the time.cam if you had played rugby then you would know what i mean

cam i wasn't referring to the score the intensity from both teams wasn't there they both looked tired early then desparate late in the game that's why it was exciting then maybe if the ref blew more penalty's like he should have there would have been more pressure in the opposing halves not just 5 up then kick all the time.cam if you had played rugby then you would know what i mean
no mate i would never have played rugby i liked tackling too much and apparently they dont do much of that in rugby, Just ask lote and wendell . However i did play Schoolboy rugby league until i was 16 so i think i have a little idea.
So there was no intensity for the 20 minutes after half time when nsw had all the field position and qld defense repelled them time and time again.

Was a great game, you dont have to see the ball go from end to end for it to be a great game. Do yourself a favour and go and hire out the 84,85 and 86 Grand Finals only 3 trys scored in 240 mintues of football but 3 of the best grand finals ever.

As for the lack of penalties i wasnt suprised Hayne is harrigans project and billy never blew the whistle much in origin thats not a bad thing either he allowed the game to flow.

i was talking league you idiot, mate i played schoolboy footy against steve irwin(no not the crocodile hunter)and antonio kaufusi so i also know a little.I think you've missed the point anyway but your excused because your a cockaroach let's just agree to disagree because in the end the blues lost the game and the series just they way it should be:p

Chowny was at school this morning and the teacher asked all the children what there fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came out, Fireman, Policeman, Salesman, Chippy, Captain of Industry etc. But Chowny was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father.
"My father is an exotic dancer in a gay club and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes if the offer is really good, he'll go out with a man, rent a cheap hotel room and let them sleep with him."
The teacher quickly set the other children some work and took little Chowny aside to ask him if that was really true.
"No" said Chowny, "He plays football for NSW State of Origin side, but I was just too embarrassed to say."
QUEENSLANDER........BAD LUCK CHOWNY....

That was the same joke used during the Ashes for the English cricketer. Still funny though.

Back
Top Bottom