Squad list For K&K 2007

Hello,

Just a reminder to all bowlers that haven't paid there deposits yet you have till this Sunday 15th April 5.00pm.

Latest squad listing as at 10.30an Thursday 12th April

Thanks
Kirstie Mills
Tournament Organiser

Attachments

• New 2007 K & K Classic Squad Listing.xls
    26.5 KB · Views: 133
Just wondering whats the lastest posting for the event and is the deadline in effect?

thanks

hamo

Just letting everyone know that the latest squad listing will be posted here as soon as the list is finalised due to waiting for some replies from Bowlers in change of squads.

This is due to bowlers being removed from C,D & E squads that hadn't paid there deposits by Sunday 15th April.

Thankyou
Kirstie Mills
Tournament Organiser
&
Brett Smith
AMF National Tournament Director

Hello everyone,

Here is the latest squad listing as at 8.45pm Wednesday 18/04/07

There are some vacancies in a few of the Saturday squads. The bowlers that are in the saturday squads that haven't paid there deposits only moved into these squads on monday as other bowlers were removed. These bowlers have till this Sunday 22nd april to pay the money.

From now on AMF Australia has ask to all bowlers if you put your name down for any squad, your nomination will only be excepted with a $50 deposit.

Thankyou
Kirstie Mills
Tournament Organiser

&
Brett Smith
AMF National Tournament Director

Attachments

• ANew 2007 K & K Classic Squad Listing.xls
    32.5 KB · Views: 81
Hi Kirstie,
My name seems to have disappeard from the list - my cheque is in the post. Can you please put me back on E squad
dean judd

Hello

Here is the latest squad listing as at 4.45pm 19/04/07

Don't forget those bowlers that have to pay there deposits before this sunday.

Thankyou
Kirstie Mills
Tournament Organiser

Attachments

32.5 KB · Views: 60
Hello there

Latest Squad listing as at 7.10am Friday 20/04/07

Don't forget those bowlers that not yet paid there deposits have until this Sunday 22nd April to have them to Kedron Bowl otherwise you will be removed form your squad.

Thankyou
Kirstie Mills
Tournament Organiser

Latest Squad Listing as at 5.10pm Friday 20/04/07

Attachments

33 KB · Views: 86
Here is the squad list to date.

Kellie some time ago i sent an email from work to Kristie asking to be put down for a saturday squad and i would come in a nd pay straight away and shw told me it was full but would be put down as a spare. I sais if i came in and paid would it make itbeeter and was told no. I was waiting for her to email my work address [email protected] as i did not have access to total bowling. My question is there any spots available on the saturday or any other day and do i have to come in and pay now.

Graeme,

TotalBowling have nothing to do with the running of this event or squad lists…They are just posting updated squad lists on here to keep the forum members up to date...Sometimes if new ones are emailed to Kellie or Myself they are posted on the net by us…Your question would be better directed to Kirstie Mills…

This is her user ID is and you could send her a Private Message here

http://www.totalbowling.com.au/forum/member.php?u=1093

Hope that helps

Graeme, I have looked at the listings that get sent to me by Kirstie, and 3 weeks ago you were in the listings, if you go to page 5 of this thread. I know Kirstie has given people a dead line to pay there deposits, which has nothing to do with me, I was only updating the squad listings for Kirstie. If you don't see your name there I suggest you email Kirstie, and sort it out with her, as I said nothing to do with me. If she can get you into a squad the best way to pay your deposit if you can't get to the bowl is give them a call, and do a credit card over the phone.

Hi Graeme,

Just letting you know that I have sent you an email to explain what exactly happened.

But I actually sent you back an email two weeks ago offering you a spot in the tournament and I had no reply from you and there was no deposit paid by the due date. So if no deposit was paid by the due date AMF Australia said that bowlers had to be removed.

Please see your email for the rest of the info.

thankyou
Kirstie Mills

Latest Squad listing as at 5.10pm Monday 23/04/07

Attachments

33.5 KB · Views: 65
hey can you please put nick green down for b squad please and i will send u the money as soon as i can thanks

Back
Top Bottom