2004 K & K CLASSIC CUPS

FLOWER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With a sponsorship of $7000 from 'Clean up with K & K', this tournament evolved from a wish from our major sponsor for a tournament combining men and women, with separate prize funds and ranking points. Hopefully, we have achieved this - all we need now are the bowlers.

Book in as soon as you can - airport transfers will be available - just let me know when your flight arrives. For accom. enquiries - contact me also.

I will post squad lists at a later date but we have 21 bowlers already!!!

For any info. regarding this tournament and remember - QUEENSLAND - BEAUTIFUL ONE DAY - PERFECT THE NEXT!!

Mary Flower
07 3865 8887
Mob. 0409 499 006
email: [email protected]

event query?

Hi Mary,

Can you pls advise which centre this tournament is being held...

ALSO - Does it attract national ratings points (and will the condition meet TBA requirements for same)...

Cheers

Peter Brown

PS - Is there somewhere where I can read the tournament details - id- price, prize fund, format etc...

Thanks again

Entry Form

Browny,

the entry form is in the Tournament Entry Forum. Under 2004 K & K Classic. Most of the information that you seek is there.

Hi Mary,

I am going to make the trip up for this one.
So could you help me out with a good place to stay?
Also how long does it take to get to the bowl from Brisbane airport. I am looking at a flight that arrives at 7.10am, will i make A squad?

Thanks
Brett George

Brett

Kedron is probably 10 minutes from the Airport .. there are a few motels/hotels in the area - Suburbs nearby are Kedron, Chermside, bit further away are Clayfield and Aspley but all within $5-$10 cab ride to the bowl I imagine. Plenty of accomodation available on Gympie Road (which is where the bowl is located)

Any questions on specific locations distance to the bowl im happy to answer. Just leave a message or PM me.

great thanks graham.
sounds like theres no need for a car then.

Mary could you put me into A squad please

Brett George

Brett, Have booked you into A Squad - however, please email me after 20th Feb. and we will make arrangements to collect you from the Airport - your arrival time is BUSY even in perfect Qld.

Flower

crazzed

Brett

As I am going to the K & K myself. Here are some details for you.

The motel I am staying in is approx 1 km south of bowl on the intersection of Lutwche & Gympie Roads. It is called Kedron on the Brook and a double is costing $88.00 per night. The number is 07 38578444. Check out is at 10am on the Sunday.

Regards
Terry

FLOWER said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With a sponsorship of $7000 from 'Clean up with K & K', this tournament evolved from a wish from our major sponsor for a tournament combining men and women, with separate prize funds and ranking points. Hopefully, we have achieved this - all we need now are the bowlers.

Book in as soon as you can - airport transfers will be available - just let me know when your flight arrives. For accom. enquiries - contact me also.

I will post squad lists at a later date but we have 21 bowlers already!!!

For any info. regarding this tournament and remember - QUEENSLAND - BEAUTIFUL ONE DAY - PERFECT THE NEXT!!

Mary Flower
07 3865 8887
Mob. 0409 499 006
email: [email protected]

Mary

Can you put my name down in A squad please, I arrive back just in time :D I am now looking forward to bowling this event.

See you Wednesday

George

Hey mary its jayde flanagan here
just curious as to whether or not u received my email. don't know if u check this as much. thanks for running a great tournie again.

Back
Top Bottom