Just letting everyone know that E Squad is now full

Latest squad listing as at 9.00am Saturday 24th March

thankyou
Kirstie Mills

Attachments

• 2007 K & K Classic Squad Listing.xls
    23 KB · Views: 68
Hi Kirstie,

Could you please put Matt Kanafa in "C" squad and reserve for "E" squad.

Cheers

Matt K.

Hi Kirstie,

Can you please put Erin Dew down for B squad. If this squad does not go ahead put me in A Squad. B Squad is my first choice but.

Thanks

Erin

Also can you put Justin Edwards down for B Squad as well with the second preferance for A if B does not go ahead.

Another ? i have is Why isn't a deposit being asked for to secure a spot?

Other nationally ranked events have done it.

I would of like D but was full even before the Official form came out and now E is full.

Would like a spot in C please and where/who do i send a desposit to?

hamster

tony hamilton

hi hamster d squad is full because a lot of us had the choice of booking our squad for this year in last years k&k

Understand Pete but there be no problems as long as all who are in D have paid a deposit. Its what been required in other Nationally Ranked events with the popular squads. I don't see that they have paid on the list.

Also if i'm willing to pay a deposit i should get my 1st choice before those who are securing a spot with just a word. How many times has it happen where bowlers say they are bowling and then pull out.

Really i'm and others are not asking for much. Give those bowlers who are there already 3 days to secure their spot, after that if they choose not to promote those who are willing to.

Regards

Tony Hamilton
hamster

Hello

Just letting everyone know that C, D & E squads are full now

Will post up latest squad listing very soon

Thankyou
Kirstie

Hi all

With still over 2 months to go till the K & K Classic, it is great to see such a high number of entries. A true testament to the popularity of this event.

It looks like we will exceed last year’s entries which will only make this tournament stronger.

As Kirstie has announced C, D and E Squads have already filled through nominations received at last years Tournament and from entries and posts in this forum.

As they did in 2006, Graham and Cheryl Spicer from K & K Cleaning have again decided to give all bowlers who nominate for A Squad (Friday Day) a $50 discount on their entry fee.

Any bowler who has nominated for another squad is more than welcome to move to A Squad to take up this terrific offer.

I along with all bowlers who take up this great opportunity would like to pass on our thanks to Graham and Cheryl for this terrific offer. K & K's sponsorship of this event and this offer only proves their commitment to bowling in this country.

We have also decided to extend B Squad (Friday Night) out to 40 Bowlers.
This means that if we can fill all 5 squads, we will have 170 competitors for the 2007 event.

Recent comments made in regards to compulsory deposits for Tournaments in 2007 are not entirely correct.

In 2006, we were experiencing an increasing number of bowlers nominating and filling popular squads only to drop out in the days leading into the event. Based on this, I introduced a compulsory deposit for certain squads at Super 6 Events for the remainder of 2006.

In 2007, we have not had the situation of full squads prior to the K & K event and therefore the re-introduction of a compulsory deposit has not been required.

I have spoken to Kirstie in regards to the 2007 K & K event and in particular the squads on Saturday (C D and E) and we have decided that due to these squads now being full, we will be asking those entrants to pay a $50 deposit to secure their spot.

Kirstie is currently finalising the latest squad listing and once posted, entrants who have nominated to bowl in C D & E Squad will have 2 weeks from the date of the post to pay the required deposit.

Should an entrant who has nominated for any of these 3 squads fail to pay the deposit by the required time, then their name will be placed into a reserves list for the squad and the next (deposit paid entry) will take their place.

Deposits can be sent to Kirstie at the following address:
PO Box 656 Everton Park 4053

Or by credit card by calling AMF Kedron on 07 3350 1177

If you have any questions regarding the above, then you can contact Kirstie or myself by email on [email protected]

Regards

Brett Smith
AMF National Tournament Director

Hello here is the latest Squad listing

as at 6.30am Monday 26th March

Attachments

• 2007 K & K Classic Squad Listing.xls
    25 KB · Views: 56
Hello here is the latest Squad listing
as at 6.30am Monday 26th March
Sorry to mess you around, but could you please swap Justin Andrews with Travis Wilcox, both David Andrews and Travis Wilcox are travelling together.
Thanks Christene

Could you also make that the 12.30 squad Friday for Barb,Justin, and myself. Thanks again.

Latest Squad listing, as of 7pm 26th of March.

Attachments

• 2007 K _ K Classic Squad Listing.xls
    25 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom