SPORTS SERIES 2010

jec

Hi all
Hope you are all having a happy new year, and had a great Christmas.

I am sorry thet I have not been on Total Bowling much this year, I have been busy at work and with getting Stephen backwards and frowards from USA and Melbourne, by the way, Congratualtions to all of the NSW team in youth Challenge especially to Lexi & Kev who bolwed really well and to Jess and Stephen who joined them in the All Star team.

I have been discussing some details with sponsors etc in the last few weeks and I will be making some more details known over the next few weeks as they are confirmed.

With the Sports series as a League I would like to introduce a membership basis that will give priority of entry and a cheaper rate of bowling. It will also eliminate the need for deposits. I am suggesting 6 dates for this year, with membership fee of $50. each member will receive $10 off each date fee and proirity of entry.

If you would like to take out a membership please ring 42976044 or write to
10 Koala Place, Blackbutt, 2529

THE FIRST SERIES WILL BE AT NORTH STRATHFIELD on FEB 28th 8.00 check in 8.30 start.
I apologise in advance for any clashes of dates with any other events for the series I will try to minimise the impact but some calshes are inevitable.

look forward to seeing you there.
John

Can you please add Michael Cunningham, Jason Doust and Chris Thomas to the list thanks John.

Are we able to take out membership on the day at Nth Strathfield?

Thanks

CT

Hey John,

So will this leauge be registered with the TBA so if any one bowls a 300 is will be recorded by them.

With the $50.00 Membership fee, does anything else come with that.
Are we able to take out membership on the day at North Strathfield?

Looking forward to this years events

Hey John. Please pop my name down :) After a smashing from you on Friday night I think I may need a bit more practice with the big boys! Haha :)

Hooroo

Rowey :p

Would love to bowl in this but alas as these things happen from time to time it clashes with the NSW Darrell Holt Classic and Restricted Rolloffs on the 27th and 28th of February.

I hope to bowl in a few this year so i would be interested in the Membership though will work that out as soon as i can.

Keep up the great work John and co. as these are the sort of tough tournament conditions that not only improve bowlers bowling on tough conditions but are also cost efficient.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Back
Top Bottom