16. Jarrod Lean
17. Tamika Spooner
18. Shaun Cummings
19. Kevin McRae
20. Matt McRae

See tou on the 9th at Macarthur

John & Stephen

To all,

Could please tell some accommodation as I will probably travel up saturday after work, so if anyone can help, would b much appreciated

Cheers,
David

can you please add Nick Koumandakis into the list. thanks

hey dave, there is a rydges right next to the shopping centre or a formula one also in cambelltown which is 5 minute drive

Can you please take me out of the Squad listing.

Sorry for the hassle.

Just advised that the State League Match (Chester Hill v Gosford) that was scheduled for 24th Feb at Gosford has been moved to the date of this tournie.

:(:(:(:(:(

Hopefully might make the next one.

Cheers

Greg Kotteakos

hey cow

any chance of getting an idea of what pattern is going to be put down for this tournament.

is it possible to have the oil graph put up

Greg

whoes idea was it too move that..

This has been advetised for 3 weeks. this is totally unfair to Steve and co who put their neck out to organise this kind of thing.

what was wrong with the 24th, i know the gold coast tourny is on but who is going to that, Christian is the only one i think out of the people who would be bowling.

Hey Matty,
Gosford has got Jnr Champonships or something on in the centre so they requested the change.
Was going to be moved back 1 week to the 2nd but that clashed with a Seniors Tounament. :rolleyes:
So it was switched to the 9th - means no Webber, no Me & no Steve Lenton for this tournie unfortunately. May even be no Mark Lane & Marc Trulico as well depending on who else Johnny Leo sends up to Gosford.
:p
Its not ideal ... but what can you do?
Your just lucky its an away match otherwise John would have been hassling you as well :surrender:

haha well he may just ask me you never know

well thats a shame, it really is

well lets hope we can habve the next one when something is not on

After reading this I rang Gosford, as I would have had to withdraw too. I have just been informed that the premier league match is now Sundaythe 16th. If this information is correct, then you should still be able to enter this tournament.

If this is the case, can you please add Andrew Lloyd, Greg Kotteakos, and Steve Lenton
(pending ANOTHER date change for Premier League).

Thanks John and Steve.

Back
Top Bottom