SPORTS SERIES 2008

da_cowman

Shocker
Staff member
Hi All,

Sorry about the delay in posting the series for this year, we have been trying to get some sponsors for the series.

GOLDPIN has agreed to sponsor the whole series for $1,000, which will be awarded to the bowlers winning the series, and to encourage bowlers who may have missed out on the prize money during the rounds. There will also be a special award for YOUTH and FEMALE bowlers. Thanks to Aldo Belmonte for arranging this sponsorship.

STORM have also agreed to supply products for the series each round, thanks James.

We also anticipate some sponsorship from Ray White Real Estate at the Strikezone round, thanks Cameron.

The final series will be decided on points won at each round. There will be a round at Orange with a double points score.

We anticipate having 5 or 6 rounds.

The first round will be at MACARTHUR BOWL on MARCH 9th. 9.00 am start cost $85.00 for 10 games.

Entries will be accepted on TOTAL BOWLING, if you have entered and are unable to attend please indicate on TOTAL BOWLING to enable other bowlers to enter.

The first round will be as before with prize money based on 1/3 of the field payout. STORM products will be given out during the competition and the Winner will receive a STORM FIRELINE ball and SHIRT.

We will post further information on later rounds.

Thanks

John & Stephen

Please add Adam Goldberg

Thanks to Aldo and James and especially to Cow - great work guys!!!

PS I think there is a youth tournament on at Chester Hill that day also

Hi John and Steve

I am disappointed that we have a clash of dates for this event. Information on the Goldpin Junior and Youth Circuit went out over three weeks ago.

It is hard enough gaining sponsorship and support.

Please advise.

Thanks, Leanne.

Please add Brett Larman to the list.

A big thanks to the sponsors of this series, and also to the Cowland's for the effort they have previously and continue to put into making this series a success.

Cheers.

Sorry Cow; Myself, Michael McLaren, Jason Guihot, Brian Wilson and Leon Benarto will be participating at the Shoalhaven City Championships Masters events on that Sunday. It's the second time something has clashed with Sport Series. :(

John & Stephen,

Is this event limited in spaces or can we wait until the day before to enter or even on the day

Leigh

Macarthur can accommodate 48 bowlers. We have 12 to date, I will post listings at the end of each week. We do accept entries on the day if there are vacancies, but it is first come first served.

Thanks
Da Cowman

Back
Top Bottom