Sports House Meeting Thanks Kelly, Jason & Andrew

Me & Him

Tenpin QLD & Tenpin AUST
I just would like to thank Kelly, Jason and Andrew for there work to get the Tournament Meeting under way tonight.
Most of the Center's, Associations, Tournament Directors were present.
Had a couple of clashes but we fixed them up.

Hope we can do it again next year.

Well worth it

Thanks again guys

Shellie Van Dalen
T.Q.I. Local Tournament Director

Very gracious of you, Shellie and I totally agree with your sentiments - catering for such a diverse schedule of events is no mean feat in Queensland.

Next year, I would suggest some XXXX to go with the Pizza! - many thanks for the opportunity to meet with others dedicated to our sport on a volunteer basis and the 2008 calendar is certainly a full and exciting one for all bowlers and there should be no complaints about not having anything to bowl in....oh well! now to win Lotto...

Flower

Thanks to all that gave up their time last night to help all organise a professionally structured Tournament calendar for 2008. This meeting I think was very successful and should have been something done like this years ago..

Thanks to Kelly Warren who chaired the meeting for us all and Hats off to all those involved and instigated it in the first place...

Well done to Andrew Shinnie of finding away to stash the Pizza close to him so no one had any…:snack:

It was a great way for all organisers to work together…Changes can be made and we can all work together if you try hard enough… One thing I learnt from the meeting was that some things can be changed and some people never will or do…:duh::duh:

Very gracious of you, Shellie and I totally agree with your sentiments - catering for such a diverse schedule of events is no mean feat in Queensland.
Next year, I would suggest some XXXX to go with the Pizza! -
Flower

What Mary has forgot 2 mention is that on the way out of the building, in the car park while chatting, 1 "XXXX Gold" truck passed by but Mary was too slow too catch it while it sat at the lights, so they tried again this time sending a "XXXX Bitter" truck straight by the footbath of the driveway but no luck it wouldn't stop for Mary.

Anyone who thinks that Mary has been treated unfairly should ring the "XXXX" brewery at Milton and put a complaint in. Mary for free beers in 08

Attachments

• Mrs%20XXXX%20Flower.JPG
    Mrs%20XXXX%20Flower.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom