Spam Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matti

Better delete the crap posted in the other forum, its quite illegal... i mean very illegal and rude.... infact why arnt they deleted, 12 post and not banned?

Re: Someone

Yeah thats so sick
Only someone with moderators rights can delete
I'm sure they will be deleted when one comes on

Yer but i just noticed someone having a long view for ten mins looking at that... ban him

To ensure quick deletion of spam posts please use the Report A Post button at the bottom left hand corner of each post.

Once someone reports a post, then an email is sent to each moderator and then the offending posts will be swiftly deleted.

I have deleted the two lots of spam that have been posted tonight and have banned the offending members, unfortunately the spam attacks cannot be stopped.

To ensure quick deletion of spam posts please use the Report A Post button at the bottom left hand corner of each post.

Once someone reports a post, then an email is sent to each moderator and then the offending posts will be swiftly deleted.

I have deleted the two lots of spam that have been posted tonight and have banned the offending members, unfortunately the spam attacks cannot be stopped.

Thanks Ben, great job...I wasn't near a computer last night...Sorry guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom