SOME SERIOUS HEALTH NEWS ON ADRIAN SHELTON

AdrianS

This is the future!!!
Hi everyone, this is Shannette, I am Adrian's Partner. Just wanted to let you know some sad news on Adrian's health. He is in the PA Hospital in Brisbane with a Brain Tumour. It was a shock to us all. He will hopefully be operated on on Monday. He is of course blaming this on his poorer form towards the end of the year LOL. He just wanted me to wish everyone a happy new year and hopes to be back at the lanes someday soon.
Thanks for reading
Shannette

Any brain surgury on Adrian is most likely minor.... hahaha

But seriously, good luck with the surgury Adrian and a speedy recovery.

Shayne

Hey Adrian,

Hope all goes well, especially as I know a few North Queenslanders who are waiting for revenge in Innisfail this year :D :D :D

Seriously though, best of luck on a super speedy recovery.

Cheers

Steve :D

Our thoughts are with you both. Adrian, hope the surgery goes well on Monday and that you have a speedy recovery. Take care and hope to see you soon.

Grant, Wendy, Jake and Sam Otago

Debbies & my best wishes go out to Adrian and we hope everything goes well on Monday....

Do they allow XXXX in hospital as part of the recovery process?

Best wishes to you, Adrian and look after yourself too, Shannette ... my thoughts are with you both.

Flower

Shannette, thanks for passing on the news. Pass on our well wishes to Adrian, knowing he's attitude I'm sure he'll stay positve and pull through fine. See you on the lanes soon Adrian.
And remember the wisdom of Homer Simpson. "Me lose brain? Uh-oh!"

Stuart

Adrian and Shannette our thoughts are with you at this time - we know Adrian that you will be brand new in a few months time and well able to defend your Switch Open title in Innisfail.

Steve Jones and Paul Costante

Best wishes to you Adrian. I hope you have a speedy recovery and will be back out the lanes soon!!

Rock and family.

lets hope everything turns out alright .I have only meet Adrian twice real nice guy to talk too great camaraderie between all bowlers

Very best wishes for a speedy recovery Adrian. A lot of people will be thinking of you and praying for you.

shannette,

our thoughts are with you and adrian.. hope all goes well

the flanagan family

Get a speedy recovery shelts (aka Australia's biggest bowling nerd :p)

All the best!

Tonx and Bec.

Hope all goes well Adrian
My thoughts are with you and Shanette.

Knowing Adrian he will be back on the lanes throwing 800's for 3 in no time.

Cheers,
Mitch Hennessey

all the best adrian hope you have a speedy recovery
I think flower is right someone needs to sneak a few cans of quadruple X into the PA for him.

Adrian and Shannette our thoughts are with you at this time...Here is to a speedy recovery mate...

Back
Top Bottom