Shield Teams.

Thanks for those teams Cheekibabe54 and Derek Adams.
As soon as anyone knows the North Queensland team can you post it here please.

just looking through the older topics in this forum and stumbled across the NQ shield team for this year. they are:

Girls
Terrie Needham
Kirsten McKell
Jessica Starkey
Deanne Balderson
Melissa Dunn
Tiffany Bowdler
Elle Cocks

Guys
Luke Madsen
Damien Crain
Adam Neilly
Zach Waters
Mitchell Roberts
Daniel Grendon
Wade Jones

hope that helps you witters

shield teams

:D congratulations on the juniors who made the n.s.w. central shield team i'm so angry that i can't go to melbourne for the australian championships but i wish ever one well because i'll be in america in a junior tournament so good luck and god bless

p.s. i wish matt sing and really good tourney and hope that he can defend his title successfully.

:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

well done people make me proud ^^

good luck and high scoring

mr admin why cant we use sigs?

Hey

Well, i am new here. whatexactly is the Persidential Shield and the age limits for it? Thankx everyone.

Hey Dan,

President Shield is for juniors that are under the age of 18 as of the 1st of January for the year they are rolling off. i.e. if you turn 18 this year, you can not try out for president shield for the following year.

To explain what President Shield is, it's simply a competition between all states/territories. There is 10 teams in total with 7 boys and 7 girls in each team. The competition goes for 3 days with a total of 18 games being bowled. At the end of day 3, it will be known to the rest of Australia which state/territory team are the champions of 2003 President Shield. I won't get into the nitty gritty bits as that may complicate things more than I have already mentioned.

Anyway, I hope it all helps in some way.

Regards,

Danni

Hey Dan, danni wont say the nitty gritty, but there really isnt much else... Theere is the Allstars, the top five averaging boy and girl bowlers make up. The highest average outta both makes the asian schools team automatically. If u wanna no bout asian schools, PM me and i'll tell ya more. Also there is a Boys and Girls trophy. The boys team wif the highest points wins the boys trophy and same for the girls. Also for the whole state to win president shield, the points combind (boys and girls points combind) to determain the winning state. Last year, Tasmania won the boys trophy, North Queensland won the girls trophy and North Queensland won the Shield. So that pretty much sums up President Shield. Theres also nationals and masters, but thats different.. Newayz hope that helps...

Later

Hey guys, i know u have posted the NQ team up already and im sorry this is a bit late, but Daniel Grendon has pulled out of the NQ shield team, so if neone was wanting to see him..im sorry to have to tell you but he wont be goin! well thats it from me...good luck to everyone, hope yas all have the time of ya lives...i know i will :twisted:

Carn Belmo, I wanna put 20.00 on the vics for the win and 20.00 on Gifford making allstars!

hey
i was just wondering if anyone up north could please tell us who is in the NQ team instead of Daniel???

Thanks

no probs bee. daniel has been replaced by ryan jarvis. you probly dont know him, but he won the classic cup last year.

jess

News Flash!!!!!!!

WA Captains 2003

Boys - Ben McLoughlin
Girls - Co-Captains Sylvia Wilson Stacey Ensell

Thats all for now peeps

Hey WA..just like to congratulate sylvia and stacey on makin co-captains for the shield team and also benny..congrates bub, cant wait to see everyone..only three weeks to go..not like im counting or nethin!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom