2005 President Shield Teams

they already have 4 draft bowlers so they could be bowling a man down!!!
but who knows!!!!!
there are still some top bowlers on the draft list!!!!

NT Team is

Boys
Henri Peters (c)
Bryant Cocker
David Drummond
Shane Gill

Simon Strasburg
James Blennergassett

Girls
Nyssa Beckley (c)
Tenneil Beckley
Danielle McCarthy
Bianca Dunbar
Jonni ???

Fiona Smydzuk
Michelle Oberman

[/quote]

hey
tasmania
boys:
chris commane
greg elkin
Marshall collins (me)
sam cook
chris aquavera
tim aquavera
jonathan maguire

Marsh

hopefully i can get a spot on a team soon hopefully i get notcied by nt and they give me a chance. :D :D :D

big adam, unfortunately the NT team has already got 2 male and 2 female drafts so the team will be bowling a male short. but thats the way it goes... so sorry big adam NT can not help you.

thats ok it doesn't hert to have a shoot it is just a little bit upsetting because it is my last year as a junior but it doesn't matter presidents shield isn't the end of the world.

HEY EVERYONE,
I would like to put out a very special congratulations to my buddy Lari on making the Tasmania draft 8) GO GIRL, U RULE! :twisted:

MISSY :D

I'm a bit confused y does it matter that nt already has 2 male and 2 female drafts??
I know last year tassie had 3 female drafts! I was one of them. the other 2 were renee milici from nq and krystal king from sq.
If tassie was allowed to draft 3 females then surely nt would be allowed to draft 3 guys and 2 gals. It's ony fair and that way more capable bowlers have a chance to show what they've got!!

Im not 100% sure about how it works but i think each team is allowd 4 drafts, being either male or female, but limited to 4. Its a shame cause thats a spot that could be used for bowlers who missed out on their teams and deserve to bowl shield, but hey, i cant do anything about it!
But good luck to everyone bowling, all the best, and GO SQ!
Ham

I'd like to congratulate Terrie Needham and Scotty Bradley for getting captains of the NQ team 2005... Welldone and I know you both will do a awsome job...

=D> =D> =D>
From Leeshy and Jessie... :mrgreen:

shield teams....

Is it true that one of the girls in the western australian state team has dropped out?? if so why....ive heard abit but are not sure if it is correct... if your the girl that dropped out msg me..... its really interesting.... first one the best boy bowlers Ben M drops out now a girl does

Back
Top Bottom