Seniors Teams to Japan

bm2

I'm still standin'
straight from the TBA website this morning:

Currently TBA are awaiting further advice from Asian Bowling Federation in regard to the makeup and number of teams for the event in Japan.

As soon as this advice is received, and depending on the numbers able to travel, an anouncement as to whether a self funded selection camp will be held or a selection panel process to pick teams will be used.

A further announcement will be made.

June Voukolos
High Performance Program Manager.

A self funded selection camp to be considered, on top of the self funded trip to Japan - Seniors must have all won Lotto !!

Flower

I thought there was more prestige involved being part of a self funded Team whether it be a State or a National Team.
I think the idea is you tend to appreciate it more if you've paid for the whole lot yourself.

I thought there was more prestige involved being part of a self funded Team whether it be a State or a National Team.
I think the idea is you tend to appreciate it more if you've paid for the whole lot yourself.
That's why all the cricketers, rugby union, rugby league, hockey, swimmers, soccer, basketball, tennis, netball etc players who represent their state/country are paupers on the pension. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom