SA Cup spot

bmann

Hi all,
I would like to announce that a SA Cup spot has been organised for Sunday the 20th January. Check in is at 9:30am with a start at 10am. All interested please contact either Tom or Sonia at XRoads on 8271 2355.
Costs to be $35.00 for 4 games. As this is the same day for the Rachuig meeting I'll see if the time can be changed to a bit later. I'll post when I can confirm the time.
bmann

Brenton,
If it's on at 9.30am for the SA Cup Spot.
It should be finished easily before the rachuig meeting.

Cheers

Tony

Hi Tony,

I was thinking of seeing if it could be a bit later so the gap between finishing and the start of the meeting was closer??? But if it starts at 10am it will be finished by 11:30 at the latest. Guess it would be best to leave it at 10am.

bmann

I see what you mean, I thought you meant to move the meeting!

Maybe we all could have some lunch together!

cheers

Tony

Hey Tony,

What a great idea! I live about 30mins away we could have a BBQ if anyone was interested??? But that might be a bit tight. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

bmann

Well I'm in training for SA CUP at the moment, I was thinking more McDonald's or so....

Cheers

Tony

Tony
Glad that you are still working on the body mass as an added part of your game LOL
I certainly improved on mine over the festive season - the body mass not the game
KJ

Thanks Keith, Good to hear from ya!

Hope you had a Merry Christmas and am having a happy new year........

see you again soon

Cheers

Tony

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm "Tony" and "training" these words I seldom see together but perhaps you have finally seen that you do require further help! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: But I'll downgrade my standards and have a mac'rs with ya!!! :D:eek::surrender::eek::eek::eek:

Keith, my mate that helped me win the secretaries award in the 1987 Rachuig!!! How are you mate? Are you still bowling?

Further help.........what do you mean and why would I need any help these days mate!
I'm over the tournaments for the young hot hands of today.........and yourself self of course!

I'd rather look forward to next January (the year I turn 50 woo hoo) to when I'll be touring Australia bowling in all the seniors majors.

I am and will bowl the odd other tourney like SA Cup etc...... Just for Fun these days.

I will still be interested in the various outcomes of bowling in general to see if this state can improve, as I would like to see the younger ones put SA back on the Map.

And I expect them all to finish in front of me in the SA CUP this year..............

Anyway as far as Maca's, doesn't have to be that I thought may more like Cafe Bongiorno's at Mitcham.

Anyway as you know I'm easy...........................

cheers

Tony

You reckon 5-10% is normal do you.
Chin,
For those that bowl on the correct side of the lane I'd take that 5-10%, the problem is those that bowl on the wrong err right side of the lane accounts for the rest 90%. Now considering this how many are normal??? :D:D
bmann

You tell him Brenton!!!

Cheers

Tony

P.S. Chin Chin, I assume you be there Sunday week and for lunch as well?

Thanks for the kind comments GENTLEMEN - yes I still bowl (chuck) the odd ball in league at Mt Gravatt plus the Qld ATBSO monthly events.
Yes Chin, your memory is not fading with age, I am a 10%er. but as you well know I can lift a beer with either hand. Strop 50 !!!!! now I feel really old.
As for you Mr Long I will let you buy me a beer or two at Caboulture.
Happy New Year guys - good luck in the SA Cup, odds would be good for you making the cut on home turf Strop

I would like to congratulate my husband Tony on winning the SA Cup spot today at Cross Roads bowling 881 for 4 to just finish in front of Roby Chinner and Brenton Manning. Good bowling by all I was told.

Stacey.

Back
Top Bottom