2009 SA Cup

im serious they accepted it i did it that way because i did not know you were not supposed to .Who told you that

Does anyone think that payments should be made to the same place that takes the entry? Especially since there seems to be a bit of back and forwards from Tourny Director and hosting Centre. Online payments to AMF entry site would at least confirm dep and entry all in one.

im serious they accepted it i did it that way because i did not know you were not supposed to .Who told you that

I rang Cross Roads, wanting to pay my deposit..
They transfered me to i think it was Sonja? she was handling S.A cup or something.. so I asked her and she said no because it makes it too hard to track them back.. *shrugs*

She said either come in and pay or send a cheque... I said I dont have a cheque book and I live 400kms away..

Told me that either way no credit card payments..

I had to end up getting a guy I know that lives in Adelaide to drive there and pay for me in person.

Hi Brett,

Entered via online a couple of weeks ago and cheque has been mailed.

Thanks,
Andrew Thorpe.

the person that i spoke to should not have accepted it then so its not my fault every person that works behind the counter at cross roads should have been informed

the person that i spoke to should not have accepted it then so its not my fault every person that works behind the counter at cross roads should have been informed

I'm not having a go at you at all, i was just surprised they accepted it after what i was told, nothing to do with you.. its the people there that need to work out whats what.. frustrating that is all.

your right there it does get frustrating at times some tournaments you can pay over the phone and others you can't

Brett,

I added Steven Doecke to B Squad on Wednesday at the bowl. He has asked to be moved to A squad please if possible.

Thanks,
Brenton Davy

I have paid my deposit over the phone at Crossroads as well. As long as they aren't gonna say I haven't paid, I don't really mind...
Ray

Back
Top Bottom