2009 SA Cup

Hi Brett, Steven Eeles unfortunately cannot make it for this event, please delete from list. Thanks.

hey brett i did the enrty through the amf link
but my name still not there
can u put me in b squad deffintly going 2 be there

Hi brett, I'm in the same boat as the previous post. I paid my deposit and submitted the entry form to sonia at Cross Roads last Thursday and I'm not on the list as yet.
Amanda Bauer SA for A squad please.
Thanks

Can anyone from SA tell us whether the air con has been fixed at Cross Roads, seeing it hasn't been for the past 2 years & the men used to rely on those big fans...

Thanks,
Jenny ;)

Can anyone from SA tell us whether the air con has been fixed at Cross Roads, seeing it hasn't been for the past 2 years & the men used to rely on those big fans...

Thanks,
Jenny ;)

nothing has been done to fix the aircon yet :eek:
....but I don't think it going to be that hot over the weekend:av-31: - Hopefully :D

nothing has been done to fix the aircon yet :eek:
....but I don't think it going to be that hot over the weekend:av-31: - Hopefully :D

Thanks for advising us.

The weather says 27 on Saturday & 32 on sunday. So I would think it would get pretty hot in the centre if the air con isn't working. Looks like the big fans are coming out again...

Jenny ;)

had a great time trying to qualify,didnt get to make it to next round meet a lot of new face this year .It was great to see the ladies bowler almost the men this year was a goog learning experience

Thanks Ian, Knew we could count on you.

Good luck tomorrow to the two seniors, Val and Sarah. Hope all that Champagne tonite doesnt leave you with the almighty hangover :telletubbies:
Bowl well Ladies, wish I was there.
And to David, the mightly sponsor and supporter, my very best :p:p

congratulations brenton manning and kerrie-anne klop ,two south australians kept the s.a.cups in home town .Great time had by one and all congratulations to george for bowling a 300 game

Back
Top Bottom