SA Cup- positive feedback.

tonx

Just got home. Wanted to make some positive comments on the tournament just gone. The pattern had enough oil, the machines ran well, the tournament had no major issues.

There were 3 lefties in the top 10 (about the right ratio) as well as some power players and strokers. It seemed like it didn't matter your style of delivery, you simply had to make good shots to score. The scoring pace wasn't huge, but there was enough of a shot there that if you played well, you could throw some good games. Please ignore my results ;)

Brett Best IS a massive improvement as AMF National Tournament Director for the sport of tenpin bowling, and a good move by AMF putting him into the role.

Well done to the staff, techs and tournament committee on a well ran tournament, and well done to Andrew on his win. If this was the benchmark for bowling in 08, it is definately off to a great start.

Couldn't agree more Tonx.....looked a little easier to score on the left, but that's probably normal :D

Very happy with the way the tournament was run, with little complications. Great to be a small part of it.

Agreed Andrew & Michael..
No problems at all with Brett Best at the helm - Good job.
The tech at Cross Roads was on the ball and very helpfull.
All bowlers well manered and it appeared that everyone had a great time.
Congrats to Andrew - next time Brenton!

The SA Cup will be on TV in Melbourne & Adelaide in approx four weeks (straight after the Victorian Sports Series) with transmission on the Optus Satellite, Perth, Bunbury, Albany, & Brisbane a couple of weeks later, Sydney around four weeks further.

Well done all bowlers, and thanks for the great footage.
Tony Drexel
Tenpin Bowling Show & Crew.

I have to say that this years SA Cup ran as well as any tournament I have bowled in for some time. Everyone seemed to be on the ball, from the backend staff to the front end staff to the cafe. Don't think there were any whinges about the service at all.

Now if we can get the air fixed...................;);)

Well done to all concerned.

Must Agree,

We discussed it at the airport and Brett and all the centre staff should be thanked and congratulated. I thought the staff were very attentive and well versed on bowling etiquette regarding waiting to clear pins etc.

Congrats to all and thankyou for making the event a thoroughly enjoyable weekend.

Back
Top Bottom