Feedback required.

Question 1?

A. I think that the roll-off should be open to all bowlers, the reason i'm saying this is because not all of us have the cash like some of u rich boys. Not everyone can travel over the country putting up cash to enter every tournment. I know that it is good that u get all the bowlers with the most cash bowlin in all the tournments for ranking points but u still will miss out on some of the bowlers who just caint afford it. That's my opinion on the first question. So Frawl's Big thumbs up for the first question to keep it open to everyone.

Question for u frawls? I was just wondering dosen't the australian trial have to be open to all bowlers to be recoginized by the A.S.C. or is that just a rumour

Question 2?

No, I think that keeping it over the one weekend is best. If u put down the condition similar to what ur goin to be bowlin on o/seas then u will still get the best bowlers for the conditions that they will face o/seas.

Question 3?

Yes, I think this is a good idea as it relates back to my first response, cash, cash, cash, cash, not everyone can afford to bowl heaps of tournies interstate. So i like that idea heaps.

Question 4?

well i bowled at mentone and for a chucker i still ranin the top ten on a hard condtion. If people are good enough bowlers they will adapt to the condtions laid down for the tournie. So keep up the hard patterns i like bowlin on em as everyone still has to work for a score and its just not a carry-a-thon. Everyone likes em because they score well, but u can still +200 and miss cuts as it is so eassyyy.

I think that it is a good odea to let everyone have a go at bowling their was into the team, regardless of whether in the NTS or not.
it is an unfortunate situation that everyone who wants to represent their country is not able to be a part of the nts, but why deny them the right of at least having a go at proving they are good enough???
i feel that the roll off over one tournie is enough, as personally, i cant afford to bowl lots of events, especially the super 6. i would love to bowl all of them, but $300 is way out of my budget.
as far as lane conditions go, a tough but fair condition is always preferable. give everyone the oportunity to post reasonable scores for reasonable shots. please no graveyards or bumper bowling for adults.
in my view, the youth trail at mentone was a great format, and i will be back

Back
Top Bottom