SA Country Cup

walc

#@&*~!! ten pin!!
I hope everyone is all geared up and ready to go with the SA Coutry Cup less than a week away!! Can't wait to see some old faces and of course some new ones!!

GO MOUNT GAMBIER!!!

Yeah looking forward to it, if i can get out of the sick bed in time, hopefully a visit to the quack today will do something about that(damn bugs!!)

On behalf of the Mount Gambier team I would like to thank all involved with the 2007 Country Cup tournament. We had a fantastic time and enjoyed the great competition from our old rivals, Whyalla, Barossa Valley, Port Pirie, Murray Bridge and our new opponents, Berri...

A huge thanks goes out to TD, Jan Braunholz, her assistant and data entry, Rhonda Hatchard and Country Cup Committee (especially secretary Cheryl Lange), and of course, Parkie and the helpful, friendly staff of Village Bowl!! I hope I haven't missed anyone and apologise if I have... Thanks!!

...and of course I would like to thank our FANTASTIC Juniors, Womens and Mens teams!!!

Thanks heaps to all for another excellent year, and we are already awaiting in anticipation for 2008!!

Chris Walters, President, MGTBA Inc

Yeah, Berri rule!!! I'm gonna hate playing against young Anthony when he's 18 how much ball is he going to be throwing by then??? Good luck to Brian Roughsedge for his move up north too

Back
Top Bottom