RULE 110 DEAD BALL

You think the following is all going to happen at once?

1. There is someone prepared to cheat on the approach.
2. There just happens to be a pin missing from the deck.
3. Even though it is in league or some other competition noone else was watching or noticed the missing pin prior to the ball being bowled.
4. The bowler bowls the ball and noone watches to see the result and still noone notices a pin was missing.

Face reality and look at what you are writing. Think about it in the context of a league or other situation.

It looks to me like you don't think it will ever happen.

if noone sees it and the bowler does not say anything then they can basically do what they want.

Indeed they can, such is life. However, some actions are considered as acceptable whilst others are not. Whether an act is seen or not does not change the nature of the act.

The question is, should the action I described in my scenario be considered an acceptable act or should it be considered cheating?

You continue to completely miss the point.

How the **** are you going to know? You can write the rule however you want but if noone sees it and the bowler him/herself says nothing then you don't know.

You only want to change the rule to suit a situation that will either never happen or you wont know when it does. Stupidity at it's best.

Back
Top Bottom