Rugby World Cup - Whos gonna win??

Murderdoll

INSINR8R
Ok the world cup has been on for the last 3 weeks or so, and we have seen some excellent games, and some one sided games (Australia vs Namibia, Australia vs Romania etc) but in all honestly who will win the cup???

My top 3 are
Australia
England
New Zealand

Who does everyone think will win it????

Later

Samoa...when they beat South Africa.

Wales...because I have to stay true to my ancestry.

England...can win witout breaking the 22line.

EN-GA-LAND!!!!!

ALL DAY LONG!!
they have the advantage of a goal kicker who besides the game against, whoever they last played, doesn't miss. Why? Cos he probably grew up playing a REAL GAME, called Football (soccer). Anyway, they have been in top form, i heard on the radio anyway. they are my half home country so they are gonna win, but in alll honesty, i couldnt give a rats arse who won, This isn't the real World Cup!!!!!
Germany 2006... I'm already counting down the day!!! :p

Later Da Cowman!!

Soccer - A strange game played by damaged people hehe

Oh stephen there are so many jokes that go along with soccer, like that very nice referee... And the fake injuries eg. "Oh ive been shot, i'm blinded and hurt... theres nobody near me huh?? I'm just kidding!!"

Hahahaha, oh watch ROBIN WILLIAMS LIVE ON BROADWAY and watch him pull the crap outta soccer

AUSTRALIA TO WIN THE RUGBY WORLD CUP
Later

hey my pick is new zealand
but in all truth i hate rugby and dont care who wins and as for soccor
if u are a sook and feel like faking injuries then thats the game for u but for me its foot (AFL) real mans sport

l8r

:) marsh :)

Hey all

Strait out, my pick is ENGLAND All the way!!!

Not only do they look good, they are playing really well and have a strong team (esp when your goal kicker hardly misses).

I have done my research and figured out how England will win the world cup, and they will do it by defeating Australia. Here is the Finals Draw

(QF1) Winner A (AUS) vs Runner up B (SCO)....... AUSTRALIA
(QF2) Winner D (NZL) vs Runner up C (RSA)........ NEW ZEALAND
(QF3) Winner B (FRA) vs Runner up A (IRE)......... IRELAND
(QF4) Winner C (ENG) vs Runner up D (WAL)...... ENGLAND

(SF1) Winner QF1 (AUS) vs Winner QF2 (NZL) ........ NEW ZEALAND
(SF2) Winner QF3 (IRE) vs Winner QF4 (ENG) ......... ENGLAND

(PF1) Winner SF1 (NZL) vs Winner SF2 (ENG)........ ENGLAND
(PF2) Loser SF1 (AUS) vs Loser SF2 (IRE).........AUSTRALIA

GRAND FINAL
England vs Australia
WINNER: ENGLAND

IF you can follow that then well done but that is how it seems it will go, yes i beleive France will fall along with Sth Africa.

Ciao

Brad

Yeah, you tell her Adrian... HA HA

Just because Australia are gonna get beaten Kara and i am sorry to say that but they havent had a good trot leading to the RWC and havent had a real test in the tournie yet but we will find out tonite

It will all be over soon and then we can look forward to something else, which is probably the Olympics.

The only good thing about the Olympics is "The Dream" (and perhaps "The Cream" during the RWC)

Ciao

Brad

Meh meh meh meh!!!!

The A-drain (lol): "JuMp On My BaCk I bEt YoU CaN't!!!!"

Kara

Im with kara..... Men.... who need em'
but........ :cry: can't live with em, can't live without em!! :roll:

As for the Rugby World Cup.......

ENGLAND ALL THE WAY!!!!!

Australia better watch out, cause England is gonna 'KICK ASS'

C-ya's

TOTALLY AGREE WITH U KLS84 (btw who r ya)

Adrian hump on Kara's back... GO FOR IT lol

Last nite Australia held back a fast finishing Ireland who were unlucky to lose (16-15)

Lets see whappens now in the QFS
Who do u think will win?
AUS vs SCO
FRA vs IRE
NZL vs RSA
ENG vs WAL

U know who i think will win

Ciao

Brad

Ok

Predictions:

AUS to beat SCO
FRA to beat IRE
NZL to beat RSA
ENG to beat WAL

Then:
AUS to beat FRA
ENG to beat NZL

FINAL:

AUS to beat ENG.... easy

Well 4 from 4, am i good or what??? Now lets just hope my final predicitions are right.

My money is still on Australia to win

Damn French, only one to let me down

New Zealand Far too strong for Australia and it should be close between England and France but the men in white will get up

Btw, in a previous post i mapped the finals out, i believe that the Preliminaries do not exist, the two losing teams play off for third and fourth

Ciao
Brad

Can someone explain why everyone has been so hard on Johnny Wilkinson during the week?? if i was watching the same game as everyone else it was his skill in the 2nd half that won England the game against Wales.. A game at half time they deserved to lose..

As for the semi's... i would love to see the aussies beat the sheep shaggers but i don't think it will happen... our only chance is if the kiwi's decide it is shagging night and not rugby playing night!!! haha

and Johnny "the maestro" Wilkinson will "weave" his magic to guide England to a win over the French.. he hardly misses, he is the greatest asset the poms have, no1 can argue against that...

Back
Top Bottom