RIP David Gepp (Geppy)

grumpie

Passed away this morning after suffering a heart attack at home. Sure will be missed by a lot of not only NT bowlers but bowlers through out Australia.

Deepest sympathies to his family.

Liz Fabian-Czmok

The passing of David this morning has been a big shock to us all. We will remember him fondly as the lovable larrikan that he was, full of fun and with a very big heart.

Our sincerest sympathies to Jackie, Melanie, Derek and Aaron, and also to Matho and the guys at Planettenpin, Darwin.

Broni, Jagga, Kimberleigh and Mikaela

Thanks Broni. I was in so much shock, I couldn't remember any of the families names.........

A great loss to those who knew him and had the pleasure to bowl with or against him.

You will be missed from those of Old in the WDV Tournment.

Our sincere sympathy to his family.

Rest in Peace my friend.

Cheryl and Lance ACT,

Truly a great shock.

My sincere sympathies to Jackie, Melanie, Derek and Aaron.

We will miss ya Big Fella....RIP

Mick

Loved life, loved bowling. Always a barrel of laughs. A true Territorian RIP
Sincere sympathy to David's family
KJ

I got the new tonight at bowling from Darrell Holt and was in shock the
Kent family send Our sincerest sympathies to Jackie, Melanie, Derek and Aaron.
The game will never be the same again, it owns him alot.

Jeanette Kent

He was my mate , he was my friend and l will never forget him. Still cannot believe it. RIP Geppy.

WDV days are over but the memories will always be there. My deepest sympathy to Jackie, Mel, Derrick and Aaron. Also to my very dear friend Nenee, remember the good times girl, chin up.
GO PIES !!!!

Love ya mate

Sue Wheeler

Also to my very dear friend Nenee, remember the good times girl, chin up.
GO PIES !!!!

Love ya mate

Sue Wheeler

My heart goes out to her. She is one tough cookie but this is one of the hardest things she has had to cope with. We are all thinking of you.

xx

Liz

Back
Top Bottom